⇔CHAPTER 5⇔

♢♦︎2ND POV♦︎♢

Like any other day you just got up and rolled out of bed like normal. 

The only thing different about today is that you are about to give these idiotic yanderes quite the shock, and when you say shock, you mean a whole damn heart attack.

You slowly got up from the floor you had fallen on when you rolled out of bed and walked over to your closet and opened it.

You quickly changed into your uniform and lazily styled your (H/C) hair.

You speed walked to the kitchen and made your way over to the fridge.

As you opened it, to your surprise, somehow there was actually food in there. 

You quickly looked at the shelves and found another yellow sticky note.

Dear 【NAME】,

We decided that you were a little busy dealing with the leads, so we took it upon ourselves to give you some food so you don't have to just survive on snickers. There's more food in the pantry if you want it.

Sincerely, the reasons your alive.

'You're, not your' you thought with a frown because grammar errors are your biggest pet peeve.

You just decided to let it slip this one time and walked over to the pantry to try and find something to eat.

You dug around for a moment before finding some bread.

You head over to the toster and put a slice of bread in.

When it popped, you quickly transferred it over to a plate you had just grabbed then grabbed the butter and started to spread it on the toast.

Once you were done making your toast, you just sat down at the counter and ate it all in what you guessed was about fifteen to twenty seconds.

'Damn I should probably head to school now'

△▲TIME SKIP▲△

Somehow you managed to get to class without any of the yanderes spotting you, so thank god (or whatever being you warship because I don't discriminate anyone based on their religion :D) for that!

It also so happened that the teacher was also late, and therefore you had been before them.

You hurried to your seat next to Yuki and placed all of you things on the desk.

It turns out you had arrived just in time because right after you finished getting your stuff out, the teacher walked in. 

"Today we are going to work in groups of three."

Everyone in the class verbally groaned at this, excluding the yanderes, Yuki, you, and another boy who you don't know the name of.

"-but you get to chose who you work with, and if I don't think it will work, I will separate you and switch some of it up."

Another groan could be heard from most people, but again excluding the yanderes, Yuki, you and the boy you didn't know.

"Alright class, choose your partners now!"

Yuki turned to you with a questioning look on her face, most likely asking if you wanted to be partners with her. 

You nodded your head in agreement and she turned to look for another person for your group.

It was obvious that all the yanderes would try and ask Yuki, but when they turned to look at her, they saw her sitting next to the person that they thought, no, that they KNEW  that they got rid of.