Chapter 38: Princess Natsumi

Start from the beginning

"Wait..."

Natsumi did not react at all. She was trying to control her expression, and suddenly she felt herself being picked up, leaning against Shido's chest, and her face felt a little hot.

'Crack! '

It was the sound of the camera.

"What!"

Natsumi screamed. Since she was too shy, she forgot to manage her facial expressions. The photo just now must be ugly...

She held her hat and hugged her face, as if she didn't dare to look at it.

Shido smiled faintly, put down Natsumi in his arms, looked at the photo, and nodded in satisfaction.

In the photo, although Natsumi did not look at the camera, her slightly surprised expression and blushing cheeks were much cuter than her who had been stern-faced just now!

Shido did not hesitate at all, so he printed this photo, and did not add too much modification. Such natural Natsumi was the best Natsumi.

Shido took off the hat of Natsumi, handed the photo in his hand to the other party, and chuckled lightly:

"Look! Isn't it cute?"

"This..."

Natsumi looked at the photo blankly. This was indeed her, but she looked so small and beautiful, just like a little princess. Did Shido use any beautification function?

It must be like this!

Natsumi nodded affirmatively, but put the photo in her pocket at the same time

Natsumi nodded affirmatively, but put the photo in her pocket at the same time. This photo of Shido hugging her princess, she must cherish it...

Although Shido didn't know what Natsumi was thinking, he could probably guess it. He put his hat back on Natsumi's head, patted her on the back, and walked out of the camera together...

Shido glanced at the clock in the video game center. There was not much time left. It seemed that it took too much time to catch the doll just now...

But he looked at the look of Natsumi holding the rabbit ear doll tightly, who had the expression that he liked so much, Shido felt that no matter if it was time or money, it was definitely worth it!

"Let's go home..."

Natsumi took the initiative to say that. Shido had done so much for her, and she was already very satisfied.

At this last moment, she didn't want to be so headstrong.

"Alright."

Shido nodded lightly, and then smiled dozingly.

Although Natsumi sometimes could be a little bit naughty, she actually had a sense of measure.

The two of them walked out of the video game center, feeling a bit cold. Shido blocked some wind for Natsumi, hoping to keep her warm.

Suddenly, Shido frowned and stopped.

"What's wrong?"

Natsumi asked curiously.

"It's okay."

Shido shook his head and smiled, holding the little hand of Natsumi, and continued to return home.

In fact, Shido noticed that Mai Sakurajima was trying to buy some snacks. He hesitated just now, wondering whether he should implement the plan discussed in the afternoon and pretend to be someone else and help Mai Sakurajima.

But after thinking about it for a while, he didn't do that. After all, this was the little time remaining for him to date Natsumi. He didn't want to waste too much time on other things.

He would deal with Mai Sakurajima's business later.

Shido smiled indifferently, pretending to not see anything, and continued to chat with Natsumi, enjoying the moving scenery at night, and telling each other's thoughts.

Author's Note:

Can you guys guess the order of the Spirits rotating to Shido day by day? Leave the comment below!