Chapter 37: The Doll Machine

Start from the beginning

She didn't have any impression of this person at first, but at noon, the boy suddenly ran over and said something very strange to her, only to make her realize that Shido was such a jerk!

Therefore, Umaru just couldn't help but ridicule Shido when she saw him in this game center. But now she didn't think like that anymore, she just wanted to watch Shido's performance with all her heart.

Shido sighed softly. It was still a bit difficult to catch two at a time. He almost failed on this one, so maybe not so anxious next time.

Thinking about it, Shido put in another coin!

At this time, Umaru-chan gave an exclamation, and she finally understood what Shido was thinking.

He wants to use the darkest secret technique in the world of catching dolls. It was an absolutely forbidden technique. As long as this technique was used, other techniques were no longer important. This was the most powerful technique in the legend - -

Endless Claws!

Taking advantage of endless opportunities and trying until the goal was reached

Did Shido want to use this trick?

There was a cold sweat on Umaru-chan's cheek, and she was sincerely admired at this moment. He was better than any other doll-catching experts. I, Umaru-chan, declare that you are the strongest of them all!

Shido naturally didn't know the psychological activities inside Umaru-chan's head. To him, Natsumi next to him was more important.

Natsumi was dumbfounded by Shido's performance as well. However, he still hadn't caught the doll that she wanted.

But looking at the doll machines with fewer and fewer dolls inside, she gradually understood what Shido was planning.

Amazing!

Natsumi couldn't help showing a look of admiration, why didn't she expect that there would be such a technique!

Shido smiled indifferently, looking at the loving gaze of Natsumi, he couldn't help feeling a little airy.

What is the point of catching a doll?

Not techniques, but money.

The power of money will make the impossible possible!

This is the idea of Shido. As long as the game center did not cheat the doll machine, he could catch any doll, because he was willing to spend a lot of money on it.

The key point is that he was also very good at catching dolls. Under these two conditions, the doll machine had no protective device in front of him, allowing him to take the dolls in it.

Shido smiled lightly, and after a while, he successfully caught the plush rabbit ear doll that Natsumi wanted, and put it in her arms.

"Thank you, Shido!"

Natsumi said gratefully. She really liked this doll, perhaps because the rabbit ear doll was a bit like Yoshino.

"You're welcome, I said I will get you anything you want!"

Shido laughed and patted Natsumi's head. He spent less than 10,000 yen in total and it made Natsumi happy. It couldn't be better.

"Well..."

Umaru-chan wanted to say something, but Shido completely ignored her!

Although Natsumi said that the agreement not to talk to girls was over, it did not mean that he would like to talk to girls. For Shido, he wanted to talk less.

So Shido pretended not to hear it, and pulled Natsumi towards the photo sticker machine, leaving the pile of dolls they grabbed but didn't want scattered on the ground.

Someone might pick up these dolls, or the game center might put them back into the doll machine. However, these were not in Shido's concern, since his goal was already obtained.