"Don't cry, you still have me." My body stiffened as realization hit me. I immediately pulled away and looked up to see that Ashton was the one comforting me.

       "Don't fucking touch me." I hissed causing him to glare at me

         "Listen Bitch, I'm trying to be nice to you. It is 12:15 which means I had all right to kill all of them, but I cared about you enough to let you say your goodbyes." He growled before pulling me onto his lap before wiping away my tears. "Now, please don't cry princess. I hate it when you cry." Ashton's soft lips pressed against mine causing me to shiver in disgust. "Kiss back." Ashton hissed against my lips causing me to immediately kiss back. The kiss was soft and delicate which took me by surprise. "I missed the feeling of your lips on mine." Ashton wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. Ashton nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. "I love you." He whispered before kissing my neck.

         "I hope you burn in hell." I simply stated. The air between us filled with silence before I felt my hair get yanked back causing me to yelp.

     "I feel like you like getting punished." Ashton said rocking his hips against mine so I could feel his bulge. "Are you going to be a good girl and take care of my little problem?" Ashton seductively asked nipping at my neck

        "It's your problem, you take care of it." I hissed. Ashton let out a sinister chuckle before speaking

         "You caused it so you're going to take care of it." Ashton said before standing up with me still in his arms as he carried me into the house. He immediately made his way to my room and threw me down on the bed. Ashton lifted his shirt over his head causing me to bite my lip. Ashton smirked before crawling on the bed and placing kisses from my lips down to my chest before pulling my shirt over my head. Ashton immediately started to trail kisses all over my chest causing me to shiver at the feeling of his lips on my skin.

          "I don't think we should be doing this." I said causing Ashton to stop his movement and look up at me

     "I didn't ask you to think." Ashton said before pulling one of my nipples into his mouth

       "Asshole." I tried to sound angry but it came out as a moan causing Ashton to giggle. What the Fuck? Who giggles at a time like this?

       My train of thought was interrupted by Ashton releasing my nipple from his mouth and pulling my pants down my legs. His big soft hands trail up my legs before they stopped at my thighs as he started to massage them causing me to throw my head back and moan in pleasure. Ashton spread my legs before placing kisses on my thighs, leaving an occasional love bite. Ashton's fingers wrapped around the waist band of my panties as he slowly pulled them down my legs making sure to touch every inch of my skin before throwing them to the floor. I really don't want to have sex with him but I know if I tell him no he will punish me.

       Ashton pressed a tender kiss to my Clit causing me to whimper. I felt his tongue dart out of his mouth and swirl around my Clit causing me to grab onto his hair and pull as moans fell from my lips. The only thing I could think of was how great his tongue felt against me.

        "You taste so sweet baby girl." Ashton moan plunging his tongue inside me causing my mouth to fall open in ecstasy. A mixture of moans and profanity fell from my mouth as I felt Ashton curl his tongue inside me. Ashton's thumb immediately started rubbing my Clit causing me to nearly Cum.

       "Ashton, I'm gonna Cum." I moaned. Ashton immediately placed his hands under me and pushed my core against his mouth as he started to move his tongue harder and faster as if his life depended on it causing me to Cum with a scream of his name as my eye sight became blurry and I started to pant.

     Ashton impatiently pulled down his pants along with his boxers before lining himself up with my entrance. I immediately sat up before lightly pushing him away. He gave me a confused look before raising an eyebrow, daring me to say no to him.

       "We can't have sex." I said biting my lip and looking away from him

           "Why not?" Anger and annoyance clear in his voice.

    "Because I said so." Ashton roughly grabbed my jaw forcing me to look at him.

          "You don't have a fucking say. I want to make love to you, and you're going to enjoy it." Ashton growled before pushing the tip in causing me to lightly moan and Ashton to smirk.

     "I'm pregnant." Ashton immediately pulled out as his grip on my jaw got so tight that it felt as if he was going to break it.

         "You're what?" Ashton yelled in my face

       "I'm pregnant." I whimpered.

             "I won't raise a child that isn't mine." Ashton said causing me to shrug my shoulder. I don't plan on telling him that the child is his so I just disregard his statement before speaking

     "I never asked you to. I can raise it on my own, I don't need you." I said truthfully

        "Get dressed." Ashton growled before standing to his feet and pulling his boxers and pants up his legs.

     "Why?" I asked grabbing my panties and sliding them on.

          "I'm taking you to get an abortion."