Clint taking care for his sick crush

Start from the beginning

-

Clint and Y/N are currently in the bathroom. Clint is running a hot bath for Y/N. Clint look towards his crush, who is sitting on the bath side. "I give you a nice and hot bath." He smiles at Y/N, who is still sleepy and tired. "I even put some bath foam in it."

After the bath is full and is full of foam, Clint stands up and look at Y/N. "Do you need help with... you know?"

Y/N stands up. "No, I manage." Both men stay quietly for some seconds. "Umm... Clint?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you turn around?"

"Oh, yeah!" And Clint quickly turns around, slightly blushing. He made sure to respect Y/N privacy by looking at the other side. "You can turn around." Clint turns around and see Y/N in the bath. Bath foam is covering his body. His clothes are scattered across the ground and Clint made sure to pick it up and set it on the closed toilet.

He then sits next to Y/N head and help him clean, but only his head. "Are you feeling better?"

"Not really." He responds tiredly. "But the bath feels nice." He smiles.

Clint smiles at Y/N happily. He often imagines if he's Y/N boyfriend, he can taking care of him and vice versa. He likes to cook for him and spoil him. Even though Y/N is sick, Clint is happy he can take care of him, even though he was forced to by Tony. He continues cleaning Y/N head while daydream how good life would be with the person he loves. This goes to the point when his head goes in the water while sleeping. Clint eventually notices that Y/N is drowning. He quickly grabs him and sit Y/N up. Y/N begins to cough, and Clint looks worriedly at Y/N. "Holy shit, are you alright!?"

"No!"

Well, at least Y/N is wide awake.

-

Y/N is sitting on the couch, covered with blankets while shivering. Clint sits next to him looking worried.

"I'm still cold."

"I already gave you all the blankets." Clint responds. He moves closer to him and set his hand on his forehead. "And you're sweating like bullets."

Y/N looks at Clint and smiles. "That feels nice." He mutters. He then moves to Clint and snuggle against him. Clint looks surprise at Y/N, who is smiling. "That feels better."

Clint looks quietly at Y/N and move his arm next to Y/N. His head lays on Clint chest. He merely smiles at Y/N and begin to play with his hair. "You are cuddlier than usually today."

"Shut up." Y/N groans. "Just let me rest."

Clint chuckles. "Okay, okay. Are you happy with me taking care of you?"

"Yeah, sure whatever." Y/N respond quietly. Clint smiles. "Where are the rest?"

"On a mission." Clint answers. "I originally wanted to go, but Tony forced me to stay here. He said I was just a 'extra'."

Y/N looks up to him. "Really?"

"Yeah, I mean... I want to take care of you, but he did forced me to do it just because I'm just an archer."

Y/N looks with sympathy at Clint. "I'm sorry you experienced that. You're better than that. For a guy that doesn't have any superpower or something, I personally think you're the strongest from this team."

Clint looks surprise at him. "You really think that?"

"Yeah, you climbed to the top with a bow and arrow. You didn't used any powers. You didn't use any machines. You didn't use... what the hell Steve used. Doesn't that mean you're the true meaning of strength? Despite what the hell is going on with everyone else, you manage to make it with a bow and arrow." Y/N explains with a kind smile.

Clint just became speechless. He's just happy how Y/N think of him. He's happy that Y/N value his contributions to the team. All what Clint could do is kiss Y/N. Y/N flinches but return it. After a few seconds, they stop kissing. Clint smiles at Y/N. Y/N tries to smile, but he still feels sick. "Don't you get sick by kissing me?"

"Worth it." Clint grins. "But guess what doesn't get me sick."

"What?"

"Being your boyfriend." Clint smiles cheerfully at Y/N.

Y/N laughs. "Smooth Clint, smooth. Then I guess my boyfriend."

Clint smiles happily. "Great. Now, let me give you some medicine." And with that Clint kisses Y/N.

-

It's the next day and there is another meeting. Tony is once again starting to explain the next mission.

"Well, I'm happy that the world didn't end." Tony grins. He looks at Y/N. "And somebody is feeling better."

"Well, I had a good caretaker." Y/N smiles. Nat immediately knows what happened yesterday and grins.

Tony returns a smile. "Good for you, but where is he?"

The door opens. Everybody looks at the person coming in, Clint. "I'm sorry I'm late." He says with a sick voice with a tissue in his right hand. He then sneezes in the tissue.

Everybody looks at Y/N, who is just grinning. "I told you I had a great caretaker."