He was about to set off when he got on the horse and took a glance into the carriage. "Elder sister, are we leaving or not?"

Zhong Rou lifted the curtain and said to him, "Let's go."

With this flip, he saw the adonis sitting beside Zhong Rou.

He couldn't help but smile, lightening the seriousness on his face. "Elder sister, when did you buy this servant?"

"How come I've never seen him before? "

Xie Yeri looked at him, pursed her pink lips, and inched inside, trying to reduce her sense of existence.

Zhong Rou moved the person behind her. Perhaps she knew what her little brother's morals were, so she didn't want the young Xie Yeri to be harmed by him. "Follow your path."

He smiled unconcernedly, looked away, and concentrated on riding his horse.

As soon as Xie Yeri left, Xie Lisa came back.

When Madam Dara heard the servant maids' report, she was truly shocked.

Without any words in advance, how come Xie Liaa came back all of a sudden?

Could it be that she had a conflict with the sixth prince?

As she thought this, Xie Lisa had already walked into the Jade Yard and arrived in the hall.

Madam Dara was embroidering on Arhat Bed. She took away the needles and threads, then welcomed her into the room.

Without saying anything, she first checked her from front to back, before asking, "Why did you suddenly come back?"

"Are you alone? Where's the sixth prince?"

Xie Lisa made the circuit of her body to cooperated with her. "Mother, what are you looking at?"

"Are you worried that I got beaten up?"

She really was an ungrateful little enemy. Madam Dara gave her a cold glare and said, "Don't be so mischievous."

She quickly stopped laughing and stood in front of Madam Dara, rolling her eyes. Her strange appearance made people love and hate her.

If Madam Dara wasn't worried about her, why was she so nervous?

However, from her looks, she didn't seem to had a conflict with the sixth prince.

Madam Dara brought her to sit on the Arhat Bed and relax a little. " Little Lamb, tell mother, why did you come back?"

Xie Lisa curled her lips. "I miss mother, so I came back," he said with a smile.

No wonder Madam Dara made such a big fuss over nothing. She was truly worried for her.

A few days ago, Gao Taehyung came to visit, and the relationship between Jeon Jungkook and him was extremely tense. Others might not know, but Madam Dara did clearly.

Jeon Jungkook was a man and a prince, but he couldn't bear to have other man around him coveting his wife if he cares a little about Xie Lisa.

However, Gao Taehyung couldn't forget about Xie Lisa, although he tried his best to restrain his love, he still couldn't conceal the feelings in his heart.

At the time, she was afraid there would be a gap between Jeon Jungkook and Xie Lisa.

She had been restless ever since Xie Lisa and Li Jungkook left, and now Xie Lisa was back in a few days. How could she not worry?

Reluctantly, she asked again, "Are you not at odds with the sixth prince?"

Xie Lisa kicked off her embroidered shoes, sat across from her and looked at the peonies she'd embroidered, and said absently, "No."