Although she was obviously living under the protection of others, she did not comtrol herself, still being arrogant, so Li Jungkook rather disliked her.

Who would have thought that after so many years, they would still have no change.

Gao Taehyung nodded and looked deeply into the door. "You said just now that the aunt lady was dying?"

The servant was quick to talk, and after a while, he disclosed the whole story. "Yes. She fell on the edge of the well early in the morning, and she's almost dying."

Gao Taehyung understood what had happened, and clasped his hands to the servant. "Thank you, little brother, for your explanation."

With that, he led the horse to the side. The servant held him back and reminded him worriedly, "Don't say to others..."

He smiled. "I won't."

However, when he turned around, the smile on his face immediately disappeared.

He led his horse away, taking each step very slowly.

Just as he approached the Pavilion Changqing, he heard the sound of crying coming from within.

The mournful crying was nearly hoarse, causing people's hearts to tremble.

Jeon Jungkook and Xie Lisa walked into the yard. There were two servant maids standing in the yard. They were quite bewildered, but when they saw the two return, they came up to them as if they were their backbones.

Liu Lan hurriedly said, "Your Highness, esteemed princess, the aunt lady is dying!"

As he walked into the room, Jeon Jungkook asked, "Have you got the doctor to take a look?"

Liu Lan nodded. "Yes. The doctor said that she is terminally ill and he has no way."

As soon as they entered the room, a strong smell of medicine assaulted their nose. It was accompanied by a bad smell, causing them to frown.

Liu Lan explained. "The aunt lady can't get out of bed these two days, so she ate and drank in bed all the time."

Since Jeon Jungkook and Xie Lisa went to the Duke Dingguo's Mansion, Madame Li's condition became worse and worse. Her stomach hurt all night long, and sometimes she even vomited a mouthful of blood.

Since the doctors had seen this, all of them could do nothing but shake their heads.

She had been tormented by the pain for two days, and when she woke up this morning, her eyes were clear and her spirit was strong, so she personally went to the well to get water to wash her face. Unexpectedly, she couldn't keep her feet steady, and she stepped on empty air, heavily knocking her head against the stones by the well, and then she never got up again.

Jieun stayed by her side. She cried for an entire day, and her voice got hoarse from crying.

All that was left was a low whimper. When the servant maids said that the sixth prince and the Prince's wife had arrived, the crying gradually became louder.

It was dark inside the room. Jieun was guarding Madame Madam Li's bedside, hugging her as she called out to her mother. "Don't leave me ..."

"Mother ..."

Madam Li was skinny on the bed. In just a few days, it seemed that there were only her bones remain. Her appearance was terrifying.

Her eyes were half open, but still had a breath of air left. She slowly rolled her eyes to look at Jeon Jungkook, as if she had noticed someone coming in.