3rd Chapter- Audition Day

Camila's POV

Today's the day, the day that my life could completely turn into something I've always wanted it to be in.

I have been in my hotel room practicing my audition song for hours now. Now it's time to rest my voice for the audition.

I'm a bit nervous so I decided to go ahead and get out what I'm going to wear today.

After looking in my suitcase for a good 5 to 10 minutes I found something to wear.

I picked out something simple. A light blue flannel button up, dark blue skinny jeans, and black combat boots.

I kept my hair straight like always and left my face natural because I don't have much to cover up to be honest.

After getting completely dressed and ready to go my Mom,Dad, Sophia, & I headed out to the audition.

-at the audition-
I was beyond nervous because just in a few minutes I'll be auditioning for the producers part of the audition.

Five minutes passed. "Camila Cabello #200", called the worker who continued to call other people's names.

(A/N: I don't know what it looks like or what they do during this part so bare with me!! lol)

I walked into the room where the producers were seated behind a white table sitting in fancy chairs.

I began to sing R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

90 seconds into the song I was told to exit the room with a paper that was given to me.

I exited the room and read the paper.

Camila Cabello #200 is now listed as an Alternative.
Meaning that after the show, if the judges of X Factor have time then she would be able to audition. Thanks for understanding :)

-2 hours later-
I have been sitting out here for like 2 hours and the show is almost over. I don't think I made it.

"Sorry but the show is over and the judges do not have time for more people, you may all go home", the worker said to us all.

I began to cry because my dreams were crushed... :(

__________________
Authors Note:
hey bbs its jamie🐒, I hope u guys are enjoying this fan fiction so far, even though Matt hasn't been mentioned yet and because it's only on the 3rd chapter. But I promise you all that Matt will be featured soon💟 10 votes? (long or short chapters?) the more votes the longer chapters.