Chapter 6: The Lion's Den.

Start from the beginning

"Uhmm.... Pardon?"

"Sorry, what i meant is--"

Brrrt! Brrrt! Brrrt! Brrrt!

Unfortunate he couldn't finish his sentences. The phone under his jacket vibrates. He look who's the caller and sighed flatly. Answering the phone before a loud noise coming from the other side and it nearly made his ear bleed.

"The hell, Juggler!? Trying to make me deaf, you sly bastard!"

["Ah, ah, ah, but you didn't, correct?"]

Standing with a surprise face, Mei was shocked when Neo just shouted out of the blue.

"I'll let this pass, in the mean time. So, you got the intel?"

["Hah! Speak for yourself, Faker. Do you know how hard to infiltrate the most powerful organization in the world?"]

"No and i don't care, jackass."

On the other side Mei felt a bit left off. She didn't know what to say seeing Neo sudden turn of personality from calm and collective to annoyed and swearing.

["Figures. Considering that pea-size brain of yours can only do so much."]

The man on the phone, name Juggler from what she had heard, laughing in maniacal way that she could describe as crazy and mental.

"Just give me what i ask for." Annoyed by his so-called friend, Neo had his doubt about him. But when it comes to this kind of thing he is dependable, in certain level.

["At your service, Master."] The small giggled coming from him almost made Neo crush his communication device to pieces. A few beeping sound and encrypted mail was sent to his phone. ["Please do treat it well. I don't want my effort to go waste by a guy like him, Ms. Raiden."]

"How did he--"

Beep!!

The call has ended and Mei was left in shock and confused of how tye man called Juggler knows her presence. Neo never did mention a single thing about her being next to him or even said her name.

"Don't think much about it. That asshole knows his way around stuff like this. You'll get use to it."

Before she could say anything the Ultra warrior gesture the Raiden to go went inside the bridge which she finds it odd and questionable at a time.

"Hmm?"

Neo stops on his way. He gaze around as if trying to find something that doesn't exist at all. Mei saw his wierd behaviour and ask what is it.

"Something wrong?"

"No... It's just... Feeling that someone was standing next to me. Besides you of course. Probably just the wind."

Whatever that someone is it felt familiar, like looking at a mirror but the reflection does not reflect on what you're doing.

In a nutshell, like playing rock paper scissors but you ended up losing.

Weird.

Very weird indeed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Can we even trust this Juggler person?" Theresa having a second doubt of the intel Neo managed to attain in short time. He said his friend was able to sneak pass through and went inside Schicksal HQ.

"You don't have to trust him. But you can trust me." Neo emphasize the "Me" so it will be clear where she put her trust on. "Juggler is a bit... nuts when it comes to his own personality."