"I'm glad you guys liked it just as much as I enjoyed painting it." She softly spoke, her voice almost in a hushed whisper as she felt overwhelmed with the complement being thrown at her.

"Oh, hija. We love it to bits!" Pepa squeezed the girl's arm in attempt to convey the appreciation they felt for the little things she had done. Antonio on the other hand, hummed enthusiastically in agreement as he as well greatly appreciated the beautiful art she made.

"I can't wait to call you hermana when you become part of the family!" Antonio gleefully cheered, hugging the girl's leg as she finally had the chance to touch his hair. It's so fluffy, I feel like I'm touching the clouds— wait a minute.

"Part of the family? What do you mean by that Antonio?" She asked, her head tilting slightly as she wondered what the little boy meant. Pepa on the other hand, unconsciously creating a small cloud from above her head. She's afraid the Antonio might blow Camilo's chance of properly confessing to the girl if he continued speaking, Pepa butted-in discreetly ushering Antonio to leave the two alone for a bit.

"What Antonio meant by that is that, hehe, uhm, he's excited for you to become a family... Friend! Yes, family friend." The small drizzle that had dropped from above Pepa's head did not help this case, but luckily the girl was easily convinced enough by her quick explanation.

"Oh, I now I'm getting you all soaked. Lo siento mi vida, I'm such a nervous trainwreck." She apologetically spoke as it rained even more.

"It's quite alright, Pepa. I actually love it when it rains, it's gives off such a calming atmosphere." The teen reached out to gently hold Pepa's upper arm, reassuring her that it's okay, that she doesn't have to feel the need to suppress her emotions when she's around.

"But, but your clothes... It's all soaked."

"In every storm, there's a rainbow. By that I mean it'll all come to pass, it'll dry out eventually."

Pepa would like to scold his son for not finding this girl sooner.

Barely anyone besides her family actually appreciates or even like her gift, they were always cautious not to annoy her, sadden her, heck, even make her too happy!

She's scared that if she let out her emotions she might accidentally hurt somebody, she's scared that she might ruin a special occasion, and the list goes on and on.

The once happy go lucky child she once was, was reduced to an emotionally repressed woman who's afraid to even cry and be too happy. She felt the inherent need to not ruin everyone's day even if her's was absolutely horrible, chanting ‘clear skies’ like a mantra in a desperate attempt to quell the raging hurricane bottled up inside of her.

"You are such a wonderful child, I hope you know that." Pepa smiled, the rain cloud that was once on her head was now replaced with a  beautiful rainbow.

She truly appreciates how the girl in front of her didn't even immediately try to calm her down, instead she simply lets her let everything out first before speaking.

Sometimes it's good to let go of your emotions every once in a while.

"Mamí? (Y/n)?"

Camilo asked, perplexed at the sight in front of him. His mother and his friend is quite soaked despite the bright rainbow formed above her head, did they had some kind to disagreement before he arrived?

"Milo, mi Chiquito! Right on cue, could you be a dear and ask Mirabel to lend your friend here some dry clothes for a bit while I dry her wet ones? Sorry again, mi vida."