The Student

I haven't made any friends from the start of the school year. So many things have been hard on me that I don't know how to explain it. I used to have friends, but then I realized they used me and they were only pretending to be.
I'm 16 years old, in sophomore year. I'm secretly gay, and I don't want anyone find out.
~~
It's Monday morning, I do the regular routine: shower, brush teeth, and change into my clothes. "Vince, you gonna be late!" my mother yells. "Yeah, I'm coming down!" I say back. I brush my tail fur and try to fix my hair. My fur was colored black and red. My hair was all black with tips of red.
"Hurry up Vince!" my mother yells again.
"Yeah, whatever, I'm coming!" I say.
My parents are quite annoying. They're always kicking me out of the house to find something better to do than being alone in my room all the time. Whenever they do kick me out, I just head down to the river near my house. I'd sit near the water, and sometimes close my eyes to just hear the running water.
~~
By the time I get to school, it was 8:04 am, which meant I was late. I go through the front entrance, past my locker, then to homeroom. Luckily, my teacher doesn't start attendance until 8:10. I sat down at my desk and took out my stuff I needed for class.
About 5 minutes later, the teacher was announcing something. "Today, we have a transfer student all the way from Virginia. I know, it's not common for a student to transfer in the middle of the year. But anyway, I'd like you meet Aaron!"
Aaron didn't actually look like a bad guy. He is a fox, orange and white fur, with blue eyes. "Aaron, your seat is going to be next to Vince." the teacher says.
"Uhh, miss, I don't think that's a go-" I was cut off because she said she didn't want to hear it.
Aaron came over by my seat and he set his stuff down. I was kinda nervous because I don't know if he was gonna say something to me. I kept quiet during the period, so I was a little okay.