I rapidly spin my sword around in my right hand. Wind picks up quickly, and blows powerfully through the arena, tossing my hair and clothes. The Akemis slow their charge but some keep going until my tornado of wind hits them and destroys all the clones.

Akemi clenches her fists and she runs towards me.

I whip out my right fan. I use it to block Akemi's fist. Her eyes flare with pain and she pulls back, clutching her wrist.

"Ow! That hurt."

"Suck it up, buttercup!" I scoff, sheathing my fan again. Akemi scowls and thrusts her fists for me again. With my Sharingan, I easily follow her movements and match Akemi with hand to hand combat.

We connect our legs together and thrust them down before Akemi lands a roundhouse kick to the side of my head. I stagger away from her. Akemi doesn't hesitate before she's throwing punches at me. We punch against each other's forearms, trying to hit the other.

I manage to slip through her guard and punch Akemi right in the face. She grunts at the pain and staggers back. I flash behind Akemi and flow chakra to my right elbow. I crack it powerfully against her back. Akemi's blue orbs flare with pain once again as she's sent sailing forwards, a cry emitting from her.

Akemi climbs back to her feet and glares at me. She runs at me again but I whip out my fans and open them. I slash the fans for Akemi but she dodges most rid them. I manage to cut her right arm, drawing blood.

Akemi scowls and does hand signs. "Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu!" Fire is expelled from Akemi's mouth to me. I dive to the side to avoid it while I copy it with my Sharingan.

I sheathe my fans and do hand signs. "Darkness Style: Dark Whip Jutsu!" I flick out my right wrist and a whip of darkness lashes for the redhead. She cries out as it strikes against her, knocking her down. I do another set of hand signs. "Darkness Style: Dark Spear!"

I thrust a spear of darkness at Akemi. She gasps upon seeing it but manages to roll out of the way, just before it could pierce her.

Akemi jumps to her feet and faces me.

"Lightning Style," I say, doing hand signs before I hold up one of my swords to the sky, "Melancholy Storm!" Dark thunder clouds cover the sky and the crowd murmurs wearily as they watch. Lightning flickers dangerously through the clouds. Some people jump at an ear splitting crack of thunder.

Countless bolts of lightning rain down all over the arena.

"This is one of my more powerful Jutsus. Even I don't know where a lightning bolt will hit," I tell Akemi. She tries to dodge the bolts but one of them manages to get her. Akemi screams as the electricity shoots through her before she collapses. "I wouldn't even bother trying to get up again, if I were you."

As the Jutsu dies down and the thunder clouds disperse, Akemi shakily gets to her feet. Her knees wobble as she stands up and faces me. "I-I'm not done yet!"

"You should really withdraw while you can," I tell her with narrowed eyes.

Akemi doesn't listen as she does more hand signs. "Fire Style: Running Fire Jutsu!" Akemi breathes out fire that shoots towards me. My Sharingan copies it. I gaze around as it traps me in a circle. "Huh! Now you're trapped!"

Akemi smirks at me meanly.

"Oh, whatever shall I do?!" I cry in feigned worry, earning a scowl from the green eyed girl. I scoff before I sheathe my sword. I bite my thumb and do fast hand signs. "Summoning Jutsu!"

"Hello, M' Lady," Ace greets as he and Momo appear.

I say as I point to the flames flickering around us, "Douse those flames with your Water Style Jutsu, if you don't mind, Ace."