~Spider Thoughts~ Y.B

Start from the beginning

But at the sight of the beady eyed, long legged arachnid, (Y/N)s mind jumped to what the exterminator had told her today and she brought her legs up to her chest as she climbed onto Yelenas lap and started to panic. "Dorogoy I can't put the spider outside if you're on top of me." She chuckled and tears slowly filled her eyes and she clung to the blonde as if she was her lifeline.

"Kill it, Lena! Please, get rid of it please!" (Y/N) cried as she shoved her face deep into Yelenas neck and her reaction threw the blonde off before she wrapped her arms around her girlfriends shaking figure. 

"Alright, detka. Calm down for me, I'm going to get rid of it I just need you to get off my lap for a second, alright?" Yelena asked calmly and after a a few seconds and a shaky breath, (Y/N) slowly moved off her lap and let out a low whimper as she got up quickly and took the spider outside with a piece of paper.

"Is it gone?" She asked as soon as Yelena came back into the room.

"Yes, dorogoy. Did you want to tell me what's going on?" She asked the still shaking girl as she watched her climb back into her lap and curl her body into her chest as she shook her head. "Alright detka. Let's go to bed and have some cuddles then." Yelena suggested as she scooped her up and took them to bed, abandoning the half watched movie.

Not long later, as the pair cuddled up closely, Yelena fell asleep after she'd had a long day herself as (Y/N) scanned the room once again for anymore creepy crawlies. She spent hours lifting her head periodically and scanning the walls around them before resting it back on the blondes chest. 

When she checked her phone the bright screen let her know it was nearly 2am and with that information paired with her droopy tired eyes, she sat up once more, scanning the walls for any spiders, before gently shaking Yelenas shoulder. "Baby... Are you awake?" She asked quietly and Yelena let out a low hum without opening her eyes.

"We had the bug guy come into work today." She started and Yelena hummed again as she drifted between sleep and being awake. "And I told him we needed to get rid of huntmans because were getting more and more of them at my work now that they've become a pest around here." Again, Yelena hummed. 

"And well, this guy told me he couldn't guarantee he could get rid of them, because they don't have webs, and... well, they actually walk on their nails and because the poison wont touch them directly it wouldn't kill them. But I didn't know spiders had nails and it freaked me out. That's why I reacted the way I did tonight." (Y/N) told her and let out a breath as she got it all off her chest. "Anyways, good night." She then added, kissing Yelenas cheek before she laid down on her pillow and finally got some sleep.

"Good night... Wait did you say nails? Huntsmans?!" Yelena asked as she shot up, looking over at her already asleep girlfriend before scanning the room around them, sitting against the bedhead as she reached for her gun in her bedside. "What the fuck..." She muttered as she thought about what she was just told, shuddering at the feeling of something crawling over her skin as she scanned the walls repeatedly. (Y/N) didn't know this, but Yelena was actually terrified of spiders. However she wanted to impress the other girl and would bite her tongue while she got rid of them for her.

She'd usually get kisses and cuddles and sometimes she'd get lucky after. But having the girl next to her wake her up to tell her this unnerving fact about a spider larger than her hand had thrown her off in her half asleep fugue state as she looked around confused, clutching her gun tightly, determined to protect both of them.

Throughout the night Yelenas head would drop as she was in and out of consciousness, always waking with a startle and scanning the walls around them before readjusting her grip on the gun as she toyed with the safety to make sure she hadn't bumped it while dosing off.