Chapter 8-Lily :D

[CHAPTER WRITTEN BY LILY AND EMILY AND KAREN BECAUSE IT TOOK LILY AGGGGGGES] t(-.-)t whatever- Lily

____________________________________________________________

"Dammit dammit dammit," I muttered under my breath after realizing I was late. Viviana, Sophia, Emily and I had been talking over breakfast when I saw the time while taking a selfie.

The other girls hadn't joined us, some because they took too long getting ready, others because they didn't feel like it. Actually, Karen and Rashel didn't feel like it, and instead pulled out three boxes of Nutter Butters (which we denied, considering that Emily and I don't like peanut butter, Sophia is allergic, and Viviana preferred the bacon in the cafeteria but still took a few) that everyone else couldn't resist.

We were running at top speed to throw our stuff out when Sophia stopped and gave the trash a confused look.

"Did anyone else hear anything?" she asked.

We shook our heads just as a voice floated to our ears.

"This is fucking ridiculous! I didn't get to pull a single damn prank!"

"PROFANITY," another more familiar voice shouted."We gotta get to class. NOW!"

"No we don't, that lady excused you from first period and I don't have classes today. You were supposed to show me around."

"Oh, right. Well, this is our not-so-beautiful garbage chute, complete with a piece of toast."

"Carlos? Are you in the garbage chute?" Sophia called down.

"GOD? IS THAT YOU? I AM IN A GARBAGE CHUTE! AND YOU DO SEE EVERYTHING!"

"Carlos, I am Jesus, and I demand you give Lily your candy stash," I said, forgetting my tardiness.

Viviana laughed before saying, "No stupid, that's Sophia and Lily."

"Oh," Carlos replied. "WELL?? ARE YOU GONNA HELP US OR WHAT?"

Believe it or not, but by tying our hair ties together amd using it as a rope, we were able to pull up Carlos and his friend, neither of whom weighed much. The friend introduced himself as Mason, and I noticed he was kind of super cute. I also noticed how Sophia noticed he was kind of super cute.

Considering that we had already wasted away all of first period, we decided to play hookey, AKA fake being sick to get out of the rest of the day's classes.

..........................................................................

Apparently, class had been boring. No suprise there. Mason was pretty cool (I learned this upon spending the day eating chips and playing Grand Theft Auto 5. You know, sick people stuff!) and he already hated Britney. That's my kind of guy.

When everyone else got back, we spent our time in the boys lounge room, fooling around with guitars, being bad asses at Just Dance, and using penny boards indoors. Yeah, that's right. PENNY BOARDS INDOORS! Can you say thug life?

We were currently playing would you rather.

"Would you rather kiss Garrick or kiss Carlos? For the girls would you rather kiss Emily or Rashel?" Questioned Trevor.

"Carlos," Mason, Denny and even Garrick said.

"Um," said Carlos, visibly uncomfortable, "Sorry guys, I don't like you like that."

"You know not to be judging my kissing skills but I don't think I can kiss myself." Emily anounced. Emily and her technicalities. If a technicality isn't a thing, she made it one.

"Okay I'm bored lets do something fun!" Arash screeched, jumping onto Trevor. "No homo bro!"

"LET'S WATCH SHREK," Fadia said, grabbing the first movie.

By the end of the third movie, we were all under Shrel's spell. At some point during the movie, we had drawn Shreks on our hands and made Shrek signs. It was 1 in the morning when we realized that we had to go to school tomorrow.

We all went to our rooms and slept with beautiful dreams. Mine consisted of the Aryana kiss, oops. But you know that feeling you get when a good dream gets bad? That hit me once I saw Britney being welcomed into our friendship group, and she had somehow whispered to Arash, and they profusely made out as I was forced away from my friends.

The scenery changed and I was holding a gun to my mom's head.

"Do it or we will do worse," said a voice that made my skin prickle with goosebumps. I woke myself up before I had to choose. I started hyperventilating and wishing I was back home in my bunk bed, able to talk to my mom face to face.

"Are you okay Lily?" Sophia asked, sincerity lining her voice.

"No," I murmered. "What time is it?"

"It's five in the morning." She had probably spent the night reading fan fiction.

Since I was too scared to go back to sleep, I grabbed my phone and texted my mother:

Is it okay if I come home this weekend?

Then I scrolled through Instagram until it was time to go to breakfast.

[HI GUYS SO I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI AND THAT KAREN WROTE MOST OF THIS BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL WAS UTTER CRAP AND I WRITE IT AT 5 AN AND I HADNT SLEEP IN 26 HOURS. ISNT KAREN GOOD AT WRITING]