Chapter 1- Narrator

Chapter 1- Narrator

Today was the first day of school- the first day of annoying people, quizzes, tests, and all sorts of stressful stuff, after the short break that was summer. It didn't help that it was high school  that Emily was returning to as her heels clicked against Marke Boarding School's concrete outdoor path. Nonetheless, she, like many others, expected a hell of a year. So, she held her head high, like her ponytail, and her smile bright, like her lipgloss.

Suddenly, Emily was attacked by a hot mess of curls. "EMILY! FINALLY, YOU'RE HERE!" said a familiar voice.

"Woah! Lily!" Emily said, turning around to get a good look at her best friend. "Have you seen the other girls yet?"

"Nah. I've kind of just been wandering around."

"Okay, I'll just join then."

It took them half an hour to find everyone, but they had time. Marke Boarding School didn't begin classes until 1:00 pm on the first day in order for everyone to settle in.

"Alright guys, now what?" Emily asked, looking around the circle of friends.

"Duh. We have to get to our dorms and unpack," said Karen, glancing down at the sheet of paper where her room number and roomates were listed. "I'm in 214 with Sophia, Lily, and Rashel. You?"

"My paper says I'm in 215 with Fadia, Emily, and... ooh, we have a spare bed," answered Franchesca.

"Nice. We have ajoining rooms, right?"

"Right," replied Rashel.

"'Kay, let's-"

"HEY! PEOPLE! YOU PEOPLE OVER THERE!" screamed some emo-looking ginger in the distance, gesturing toward the girls.

"And that would be our cue to run," muttered Lily.

"Hey Arash," said Emily.

The ginger had now squeezed his way into the circle, and a curly haired boy followed suit. "Hey ladies," spoke the curly haired boy, also known as Denny, earning a round of eye rolling, annoyed groans, and laughter. See, their birth certificate may say they were 16, but in truth, these two hadn't matured a bit since middle school.

"Hey Denny." The girls said as a whole.

"Why can't I get that kind of love guys?" Garrick sighed.

"Because Emily!" Trevor stated firmly.

"Hey!" Emily screeched.

"I just realized...WHERE WILL MY HAIR SUPPLIES GOOO?!! Gotta go organize them, Byeeeeeee!" Arash screamed rushing to his dorm, the other boys following suit.

"What's wrong with the leprechaun?" Fadia said, surprising them all with her presence.

"FABIAA!!" Sophia, Lily and Emily screamed all at once. Those three put her in high demand,all constantly battling with "She loves me more." and such.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

"And that would be my mom." Rashel spoke, heading somewhere with less chatter.

"I gotta unpack my bag before my candy stash melts." Emily said before trudging inside with three suit cases, not including her guitar.

"I better help her before she decides she's sleeping in the science lab." Lily said running off with small duffel bags. Agreeing with Emily's idea, everyone headed to their dorms.

_________________________________________________________

After a good two hours, the rooms were polar opposites. In Karen's(and Lily's and Sophia's and Vivi's and Maria's and Rashel's) it was comfy and cozy. The right wall had been painted with a kind of chalkboard paint(like all dorms) meaning Sophia could write all the quotes she desired and Lily could draw to her hearts content. They had four beds, one in each corner, which were all similar in looks,except for the books and paper already littering Karen's bed.

On the contrary, Emily's(and Fadia's and Franchesca's) room looked pretty elegant, in a Shrek kind of way. Fadia's bed had a Shrek duvet and white pillows, where Emily and Franchesca's had solid white. The chalkboard in their room was lightly written on with a variety of sayings/words from "If rebelling is to hard then you should be slayed." to "Remember to buy Mousse Emily!!!!!!" An abandoned bedwas pushed off into the far right of the room.

"Wanna hangout with the others?" Franchesca asked, the others agreed, nodding their heads.

"Guysss get over here!" Emily screamed, causing their next door neighbors to walk into the room cautiously.

"Ok, did something happen to your candy, or did you're sweatpants go missing?" Lily said, acting as if Emily was a time bomb about to blow.

"Oh, no just Franchesca wanted to talk." Fadia spoke, calming the girls down.

"What do I you want to talk about?" Rashel said.

Emily took her opportunity with the start of a song lyric "Let's talk about sex /baby lets talk about you and me." Lily joined in "Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be/let's talk about sex."

And that's how this will begin.