✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟞

Start from the beginning

"Who gave this and what was he wearing?" You ask even thought you already know this was given by Izana.

"Well if I'm being Honest Commander, he was rather so scary, cause it was Shion Madarame Commander" He said shaking a little. You were surprise that Shion was the one who delivered this.

"Shion's the one who gave it here?" You Put the jaw on your side very close to you and the flower's you held it carefully close to your chest, smelling it with a smile plastered on your face "Izana must have ordered Shion" You smiled Thinkin of Izana, who was goin to a flower shop choosing this himself or was it Kakucho? "Thank you. you can go now" You ordered him. Hanma heard you and looks your way seeing flowers.

"Now your a magician too, where the hell did you get that flowers?" Then he grins "Is that from Kisaki?" What he said made you open your mouth wide speechless.

"ha-wha- ... Have you lost your mind?!!!" You whispered yelled smacking him at the back of his head.

"What? I thought the two of you have this Thing ya know THING"

"What No!!!"

"What ever you said Y/n Kisaki " He laugh and ya just kick him, but not that hard.

"Idiot, ya never change"

"We never know, maybe ya two can--"

"Just shut up and dont ruin Baji and tora-chan story telling" he just chuckle and gettin back on character. You then called another member and he came's to your need.

"Yes commander?"

Y/n "Put this on a vase with water. and put it here at my side" You said and he obeyed you then look back at the jar, grabbing teh letter "Wonder what it says"

ℋ𝑒𝓎 ... ℐ 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊

ℐ𝓏𝒶𝓃𝒶♡~

You read the small letter, but with that just few words brought a big cheeky smile on your face, you cover youR wide smile with the letter, blushing at the process. you were also stopping yourself from squeeling loud.

'Gosh what is wrong with me, why am I blushing with just this words!!!' you thought.

Eɴᴅ ғ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ...

You blushed again remebering what happened hours ago, you just wave your hand "hah never mind want take seat with me " You patted your right side for him to seat and he gladly take it. He looks at you with a pround smirk, seeing that blush and you fighting your smile to grow wider. instead of showing it he just let off since he thought that you were adorably cute right now. "So~ How you doin Iza-chan?"

" It was cold N/n-chan " he looks at you sad "Because you weren't there by my side " And another attack came for you to look at the other side.

'Jeez I cant let my guard down around him!' You thought.

"Haiz Iza-chan Stop kidden' with me" you look at the side no longer handling Izana's sweet attack .

'Just what is his problem today, why is he so awfully sweet today?!'

"Im not" He looks at you seriously. "Im seriously being Honest right now, Why did you Think I let Shion guard you from day to night!" He said.