Zoya: Dev!!!!!!

All was beyond shocked with whatever dev said ... zoya was frustrated.

Zoya: How dare you to talk to Shub like that?

Dev: Why do you care?
You don't love him right?
You didn't go behind him, he was the one who's forcing you right?
I don't give a damn about what you think zoya... I just know that I need you!!!!

Zoya: Who said i don't love him?
I love him!!! I always did and always will!!!!!

Tears were rolling down from shub's eyes. Girls were on tears too.

Dev laughed making all of them confused.

Abhay: What's wrong with you dev?

Dev: Finally.... Finally you admitted it stupid

Dev said and smacked zoya's forehead.

Ridhi: You were lieng all this time,  weren't you?

Dev: Yes... I'm sorry guys...

Yashika: Ugh... I can beat you black and blue now Dev!!!!

Sahil: You scared the hell out of us !

Zoya: What are you saying dev ?

Dev held her hands.

Dev:I love you zoya .... but that doesn't mean I will force you to love me too, that too when I know that you love shub.
You guys were meant to be together,  I'm noone to come on between.
It hurts... but that's ok... I will mange .... I will tell uncle and will make sure to unite you and shub....
don't chase him away from you zoya... he waited for you since the last six years...
noone can love you as much as he does... just go back to him... you both deserve to be happy now.
I'm little heartbroken,  but someone told me that , I should be with someone who love me....

He said the last part looking at Aadhya ... zoya was crying....

Dev: So just be happy with shub...
you don't have to worry about me... you were stupid to hide this from you just because you didn't want to beak my heart.... idiot...
that doesn't mean you both will spent the rest of your life like  heartbroken souls.
Come on... look at me... any girl will fall in love with me... so I can move on.... now it's your time to be happy again... go to your shub and live your life zoya.... ha ha ha ....

He said chuckling,  all chuckled with tears.
Zoya hugged him and broke into tears... Dev caressed her hair and pecked her head and broke the hug.
He wiped her tears...

Dev: Stop crying crybaby. Just go to your shub before I change my mind.

He said giggling, zoya looked at him Guiltily.
Shub came and hugged dev.

Shub: I'm sorry bro.. I'm really sorry.

Dev: Oh just shut up buddy... You don't have to worry ...
you have your girl now... I know you will never hurt her and will keep her always happy.

Shub nodded .....

Dev: Don't give me that look Zoya...I'm not gonna roam around like a heartbroken person....
and guys thank you so much for telling me... you all are the best friends someone can ever get.

The gang hugged Dev.

All:Thank you dev.

Dev: ok ok , now leave me you all are choking me.