"Take him to the infirmary!" Aizawa sounded without a second wasted in his signature yellow sleeping bag. You were picked up by two people Midoriya and Uraraka. They both carried you to Recovery Girl. Where she treated you and Uraraka stayed by your side.

Uraraka looked super worried like she had almost killed you worry. "(Y/N) I'm really really sorry. I didn't mean to slam you so hard!" She held your hand as you laid on the hospital bed. You ignored her the pain she inflicted wasn't the worst you had felt but you needed to get pay back. "(Y/N) please don't be like this I'll  make it up to you I promise!"

Turning your head you raised an eyebrow at her words. "And how would you do that?" Your voice was low trying to make yourself seem angry. Putting on an act would make her do what you wanted.

She gripped your hand tightly, "Anything! And I will do it so you won't be mad at me anymore!" She gave you a pouty look. You clicked your tongue acting like you tried to think of something.

You gasped and hit your palm with a fist and then snapped. "Oh I know go press your tits against the window," you grinned innocently. Uraraka began to blush wildly she fumbled for words. You placed a finger on her lips to stop her from talking. "Ah you did say anything. You don't have a problem flashing them to me so why not anyone outside. I can help too!" Standing up you grabbed her hand pulling her to the window. She stood froze staring out seeing a general studies class out on the field.

You slowly unzipped her PE uniform. Once the zipper was partly down her tits flopped out. Her nipples were hard she squirmed with excitement. You pushed her hips against yours as your bodies moved toward the window. Her tits hit the bare glass. She hissed a little the cold of the glass erecting her nipples more.

She wiggled against you trying to get warm. She whimpered, "(Y/N) please I did what you wanted." You clicked your tongue once again.

Leaning into her ear you whisper, "I'm still angry you want me happy right do one more thing for me." She looked down away from the window.

"What is it?" Her voice was quiet. Her body on fire your cock pressed into her ass. Your hand brushed over perfectly rounded tits.

"Stand there and let me fuck you," she yelped lightly. As you held onto her tit squeezing them. She moaned lightly as she bite her lip. Sliding your hands down her breasts to her hips pulling down her sweats. Her bottom half was now exposed just like her breast. You grinded yourself against her ass. The softness of her was unlike anything you could imagine. She smelled like lilies and fresh cut grass.

You slide a finger over her pussy lips, the wetness soaking your fingers. The slide of your fingers in her made her moan. She was tight and her insides were hot. Your finger slide in and out easily; your thumb rubbed over her clit. Her moans honey to your ears.

"Can I stick my cock in you?" You rubbed her clit. She nodded yes as she moaned her legs shaking. The sudden feeling of you fingers leaving her pussy made her gasp loudly. You lined your cock with her pussy entrance. Taking a small breath in you pushed yourself into her.

The sensation of her warmth made you moan. Never had something felt so good as she did now. You pulled out and slammed back in. Her head fell down as she took your cock. The insides of her twitched like crazy. She took your cock like a real whore, and moaned like a goddess.

You gripped her hips leaving little crescents in her skin with your nails. She held on of your hands with her own. Your free hand tracked along her hips up to her breast again. Squeezing and playing with them letting them bounce and hit against your hand.

You felt her tense up cumming on your cock.  Not being satisfied you continued to pound in to her. Her moans becoming rasped only causing you to push deeper in her. The edge of your climax came closer with each second.

Feeling yourself starting to come you pushed yourself deep in Uraraka. Moaning into her neck; you both panted as you felt the cum start leaking out of her. "Uraraka I'm not mad with you any more," you held onto Uraraka not wanting to let go.

Once you become soft you slipped out. Uraraka leaned against the window sill. Looking around you found some wipes to clean up with. You helped Uraraka get cleaned up, she was extremely quiet. "(Y/N), I'm not going to wear any panties any more as long as we can do that every day." She looked up at you blushing.

You swallowed and nodded. Knowing you would get to see more of her ass and being able to fuck her every day was heaven. You helped her up and you both headed back to join the rest of the class.