Hugging And Crying

I kept standing there until I felt someone pull me out of the room. I turned around as Sonny pulled me into a hug.

"You don't need to see that Ellie."

I wanted to pull out of the hug to see what they were doing. For some reason I want to know. I have a lot of questions. To many to be upset.

I heard Sonny crying a little. Then I realized. I know now. My other sister is dead. This baby has no mother or father.

All of the doctors came out of the room as they called for Sonny.

He grabbed my hand as The doctor shook his head. "Just the adult please."

I let go of Sonny's hand and fell to my knees. I couldn't help it. My wound from when I was stabbed by father hurt really bad.

Then my memories hit me hard. That's what made me cry the most. Without Mallory I was a mess. Well Im still a mess without her. Now without Crystal....I don't know if I can take it.

--

After thirty minutes Sonny came out. I was sitting in a chair now, I wasn't on my knees anymore. I was still crying a little bit though.

"Ellie...Were going to take Eleanor home with us in five days, she is having a little bit of breathing problems and since they know...how hard of a time were going through....there giving us five days Ellie. Only five."

I nodded. I think I knew where this lead too.

"So we have to go into Crystals apartment and get some...baby things"

I nodded again as Sonny looked down. I couldn't take it anymore, I burst into tears as Sonny pulled me into another hug too.

We both stood there hugging and crying.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

So iloveromance16 made a Sonny and Ellie love story. But I can't stress this enough that I WILL NOT MAKE ELLIE AND SONNY IN A RELATIONSHIP. I CAN'T STRESS THAT ENOUGH. THEY WILL NOT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP. If you guys dont understand PM me. Cause I have to stress that out. Thanks guys,

XxxxMikeyxxxX