𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚂𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Kaitlyn POV

'Oh my Julius' i looked up to see a girl with grey hair, wearing a white blouse with black pants, and a red vest. 'i think im inlove'.

The way her hair was swaying with the wind, the way she stands was so... majestic, her smile is wonderful.

'Her body, the lips, the eyes, the nose, the cheeks' i was smiling at her until she looked at me and winked at me 'EEEEKKKKK SHE WINKED AT ME, NOT AT ANYONE BUT MEEEE' i was losing it, i was wobbly on my broom my legs and arms are gonna give up soon.

Soon it was the destroying the brick wall test (i dont what the name of the test is) she soon threw a joker card to the wall and soon the card started to glow and exploded 'EEEEKKKKKK MY FUTURE WIFE IS SO COOL' i started to shake violently, one guy came up to me worried.

"Umm miss are you ok?" the worried man said "Fuck off commoner" i said coldy as i turned around and stared at him in anger "Oh im sorry miss" as he ran away.

Kaitlyn Cranzlin, From the House Of Cranzlin. The House of Cranzlin also known as Slaughter House. The Cranzlin family got its bad reputation as many rumors were going around that the House of Cranzlin has been murdering every person that disrespect them. As people call them cold and cruel, Their oldest daughter Kaitlyn has been doing the opposite she's been torturing them instead of killing them and the family has been calling her a disgrace.

'Tsk commoners' Kaitlyn clicked her tongue, i looked at my wall and shot my magic at it 'another one bites the dust'

Soon other test were held like growing a seed etc. i was of course bored but with my lovely Charline i will never get bored.

I looked over to her as she grew a pretty red flower with red spikes. I smiled at her she was so pretty.

3rd Person POV

William stared at the contestants happily then continued "Onto the display of combat skill! The final and most difficult test" the contestants began to murmur to one another "Prepare a duel!, break into pairs and fight each other! Use your Grimories to defend and attack!" Feugoleon stood from his and shouted at the crowd below. Meanwhile Charline was just wondering who would be willing enough to fight her 'uhm... ok am i going to choose someone to someone's going to choose me...' Charline thought as she put a hand on her chin.

"Excuse me commoner" Charline looked at the voice "Would you like to duel with me? Don't even try I'm definitely going to beat you up" the girl who was clearly a noble stood her ground "no, as much as I am struggling to find a partner I'm not pairing up with a arrogant noble who thinks they're so strong because they're a noble" Charline spat as the girl's face turned into a pissed one as she walked away "tch peasant!".

Charline sighed, she lost her one and only chance to find a partner 'oh nooo what I'm going to do now!?' the girl cried as she pulled on her hair " excuse me? you look stressed" charline looked once again at the voice to see a girl with long blue hair (ps this is sadly not Noelle😔),  and green like emerald eyes who looked at her in concern "eh? Aren't you Kaitlyn Cranzlin? Whoa your here too?" Charline asked as the latter just nodded her head 'dang nabbit she only knows me through my family name!'.

"Say would you like to be my partner?" Charline asked she pulled out her hand to Kaitlyn, the blue haired girl blushed as she nodded and took the white haired girls hand 'it's so soft...' Kaitlyn smiled.

"Let the fight begin!" the announcer said as Charline and Kaitlyn waited for they're turn. "Hey that Yuno is super strong!" Charline commented at Yuno easily defeating his opponent. "His so OP" Kaitlyn looked at Charline in confusion "OP...?" she asked as Charline just said it was nothing, next it was Asta's turn. 'ATTABOY!' Charline cheered.

*a few fights later* (legit forgot how Asta's fight went🏃‍♀️)

"Oh it's our turn!" Charline said as they soon stepped up to the middle "let's have a good fight!" Charline said to Kaitlyn as she nodded her head in agreement "ready when you are" Kaitlyn said as she dashed forward "Torture Magic: Electric Shock!" Kaitlyn pulled her hand out to Charline's stomach forming a ball of electricity ready to send her flying.

"Gambling Magic: Lucky Card!" a huge card sucked in Kaitlyn's attack then poofed away "huh..?" Kaitlyn gasped as her magic was gone 'was it too weak?' Kaitlyn looked at her hand in shock and confusion "it's a tie!".

" WOAH!? THAT WAS SO COOL I DEFINITELY GOT INSPIRATION FROM THAT!" Rill cheered in excitement.

"Interesting.. That would be very helpful in a fight" Feugoleon added.

"Indeed" William agreed as Nozel looked at her in shock 'was the spell too weak? No.. It was a strong one, I know it but how did she..' Nozel thought, 'that girl, she's sure intriguing'

*a few more fights and it's time to be selected!*

"The results have come in! Captains please raise a hand at the contestants in front of you that you want to pick and contestants please step forward when your number is called" the announcer said as Charline just stood there already waiting for the day to end "it's already dawn cant we do this tomorrow" Charline whined in annoyance "001 please step up"

*another time skip (this is where Asta already made his speech and got Yami to pick him, I'm so proud of him☹)

"166 please step up" Charline stepped up to the middle and expected at least one or two captains to raise they're hands "wait before we captains raise our hands, I would like to know one thing." William interrupted "What is it?" Charline asked already wanting this to be over with "Do you have a gambling addiction miss.." "Charline, Charline Roscore [legit forgot to say her full name💀] and no, I don't have a gambling addiction, I gamble for fun" Charline said with a deadpan expression, William smiled "I see, captains you may raise your hands"

Charline was already planning to pick Coral Peacocks or Azure Deer if anyone of them raised they're hand but to her surprise almost every captain raised they're hand, expect for Purple Orca and Black Bulls, 'what now' Charline thought as she looked at the Azure Deer Captain waving his hand for him to pick him 'man should I go with Azure Deer? I mean he already picked so many.. Wait the Silver Eagles is raising his hand!?' Charline looked at Nozel surprised 'yep Silver Eagles it is'

"I pick Silver Eagles"

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  
Hi... I'm alive! What a suprise🤡 Sorry for abandoning this book for like 2 years? lmfao anyways I'm back! This might be my longest chapter because you guys need to be fed after leaving for so long╥﹏╥ anyways I hoped you enjoy this chapter! I totally didn't update because of the black clover movie no🏃‍♀️

Edit: I'm changing her magic to gambling mmagic,  just a saw a book with the same magic thing and I didn't really want to make my oc's someone's else oc's if that makes sense😅