𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

Nozel Pov

While all the Captains were taking there turns to compliment the girl, i looked up to see her. She had white hair[fyi she isn't old], pink gem like eyes, smooth skin and glossy lips and she wore a white blouse,

'Ugh why am i staring at her' Nozel thought as he snapped his head down "Is something wrong Nozel Ni-sama?" one of my siblings Nebra asked me 'honestly your getting annoying'.

"If you keep bothering me one more time i wont hesitate to kick you out of the squad, Understood?" i saw Nebra gulp "Understood Nozel Ni-sama" i shot a glare at her as she looked away from my gaze of disappointment.

The next test was simple, it was destroying a brick wall with your magic. I looked at the Grey haired woman 'i wonder what type of weak magic she going to use' i soon saw her pull out a Joker Card and throw to the brick wall and soon after the brick wall exploded.

I widened my eyes in suprise 'what type of magic was that?'

"WOWWWWW"

"What interesting magic"

"I wonder what type of magic that is"

"oh GAMBLING FREAK LADY"

"What type of nonsense are you spouting now foreigner?" I said at him pissed and confused "I would also like to know" William smiled clearly confused of what that foreigner was spouting.

"Well you see...."

Flashback

"Heh for a magic knight and captain you sure are weak" Charline said laughing her ass off "HEY dont disrespect Captain Yami like that!" Magna slammed his hands on the table "woah woah calm down there fido"

"FIDO!? WHO ARE YOU CALLING FIDO!? YOU MITTEN!" Magna grabbed Charline and pushed her to a wall."Maggy, are we.." Charline looked at Magna and Magna looked back at her confused of what she was going to say next "Are we gonna kiss right now Maggy orrr..."

Magna let go of Charline of disgust and whispered to Yami "sir i think we should retreat" Magna whispered to Yami cleary disgusted "HUH?! WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN RETREAT WE LOST ALL OF OUR CLOTHES AND MONEY TO THIS GAMBLING FREAK LADY AND NOW YOU WANT TO RETREAT!? ACK LIKE A REAL MAN FOR ONCE!"Yami said as he grabbed Magna by the head and tried to squash his head.

Charline stood up and walked to the table unfazed by the screaming of Magna "Here, i dont like gambling with naked people" Charline said as she dropped their clothing on the table.

Yami ang Magna quietly took their clothes "Why are you giving our clothes back? wait WHAT ABOUT MY MONEY!?" Yami soon realized she didn't return their money and smirked "Well i have mother to feed" Charline said as she turned away to go home.

"Want a few beer before you go?"

"Heh, Sure"

End of Flashback

Third person POV

"Seriously? out of all of the things she couldn't been good at, Gambling? really gambling." The Captain of the Purple Orcas facepalmed himself clearly disappointed.

"Well if she doesn't have a gambling addiction then i would still accept her" Fuegoleon said smiling.

"Yeah i agree with Sir Fuegoleon, Plus i really want to know everything about her magic to get inspiration!" Rill said with stars on his eyes.

While the captains were once again complimenting the girl, a captain sat silent in jealousy 'There's no way i would feel Jealousy to a commoner like her..' Nozel thought as he looked at her one last time.

'but it would be nice for her to choose me'

"Ok folks next exam, this time you will grow a short spourt or offshot from the seed your given to"

A seed landed in Charline's hand as she looked at it with no emotion, the captains were confused as to why she didn't even put a bit of magic into the seedling at all "what is she doing" Charlotte said as she saw charline walk over to asta who was struggling to even sprout an offshot from the seed.

Charline placed her hand on asta shoulder and one hand pointing to the seed as she said something to asta which to his defeat didn't understand what she said, charline could only sigh at the boy. The captains were surprised, sure "ah how herotic of her to help someone first" William smiled.

"Yeah this is getting boring, come you gambling freak grow a sprout already I'm getting impatient" Yami sighed as he looked at the girl with boredom, the captains couldn't help but agree, they were getting impatient.

"Oh look shes going to grow a sprout!" Rill pointed to the girl holding up her palm that had the seed in it, the seed grew red as it soon rose to a red flower that had spikes around it "WOWWEE" rill with sparkling eyes looked at the girl with excitement.

"Amazing! I have never seen such flower in clover kingdom!" Fuegoleon said with surprise as the flower that was in the girls palm stood tall and pointy 'interesting' Nozel thought "Nebra do you know what that flower is?"

"Apologies brother but I'm afraid I don't, the girl's amazing, she could be a great fit for the squad" Nebra commented as Nozel looked at her and back at the girl who was putting the flower down and continued to talk to asta at how he can grow at least a sprout from the seed.

'I'll make it my duty for that girl choose me, and me only' Nozel thought as he looked at the girl with determination.