Epilogue (Finale)

Start from the beginning

Jay knocked on the door and fixed his suit, he was so fucking nervous. He actually planned to see the younger walking down the aisle but Gen, well she was a tough one.

[flashback, 30 minutes ago]

"Noona, I can't" Jay said laying on the sofa behind him but his back never met the soft material when Gen quickly pulled him to his feet.

"You're going to wrinkle the suit" she warned, dusting off the suit and making sure there were no wrinkles and not even a spec on it.

"You sound like my mother" he laughed, and speaking of his mother, she entered the room with a bright smile on her face.

"Oh my baby is getting married" she held Jay's face in her hands and tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Mom, I'm not dying. Don't cry" Jay said but he couldn't hold back his tears either. He pulled his mother in a warm hug and cried into her shoulder.

"I'm so happy" he said in between tears "I love him so much, mom"

"I know you do, son and you two went through so much especially you my son, you deserve a happy life" she said and pulled away, wiping the tears of her son's face.

"Come on don't cry. I'm sure Jungwon won't want to see your swollen eyes on this happy day" she laughed a little and Jay smiled.

"Aw, I think I got some tears stuck in my eye" Gen said, holding up her phone as she just took a picture of mother and son.

"Are you ready?" His mother asked and Jay nodded.

"Then why are you here?" she looked at him puzzled "Don't you want to see your future husband before the wedding starts?" she said and Gen clasped her hands.

"Aha! I told you!" Gen said.

"But mom, what if he doesn't want to see me yet?" Jay asked and his mother smacked him on the arm for his stupidity.

"Park Jongseong, have I really not raised you better than this? Is it not Jay and Jungwon's wedding day? Or did I misread something?" she asked "Go on! Meet him! He'll be more than happy to see you" she said and Jay gave her and Gen a warm smile and left to Jungwon's dressing room.

[end flashback]

"Come in" he heard Jungwon's voice and walked in, he heard Jungwon burst into a fit of laughter and he grew confused.

"Why are your eyes closed?" Jungwon laughed "I'm all dressed and ready" he informed but Jay's eyes was still closed taking slow steps, trying not to fall.

Jay almost tripped over something and Jungwon held his hand.

"Careful, you eagle. Flying with your eyes closed, so stupid" Jungwon smacked him with the mini fan that he previously had in his hand.

"Come on, take your eyes off" Jungwon added but Jay shook his head in refusal and Jungwon let out a long sigh.

He put his hands over Jay's and softly said

"For me?"

His voice was so angelic that made Jay want to see his bunny but even thought he tried not to, he felt Jungwon slowly prying his hands off his face with his own.

When Jungwon came into Jay's view his mouth slowly parted until it fell wide open. He had no words. What words were there to describe someone who looked so ethereal? 

Jay felt a spark of happiness shoot through his body.

"Jay hyung you're drooli-"

Jay pulled him in for a kiss. Jungwon's stomach did summersaults from the sudden feeling. They've kissed many times but today was special, today Jay was going to be his for the rest of his life.