HC • Accidentally bumping into them

(Enjoy the cover hehe)
Funfact: this Headcanon can be read by both genders, i made sure of that.

ーーーーーー

Sonny Brisko
-He would tend to say sorry by reflex.
-You might bump on him and fall cause of his strong asf(👹💪) muscle.
-"i- omg im so sorry here let me help you get up".
-He would get teased by his genmates and senpais abt bumping into a person.
-He screams on them on how he already said sorry and helped them get up.

Uki Violetta
-As usual he was calm.
-He would apologize in a soft manner and will help you get up and dust off the dirt that got into you.
-"Oh im very sorry, here let me help you get up"
-His genmates and senpais would likely comment about his calm demeanor or how he was a gentleman.
-He will say sorry 1 more time and asks you if you would like a treat (he means food, don't think of anything else) as his way of apologizing.

Alban knox
-He will bump into you cause he was walking backwards.
-He would apologize while bowing and his hands doing the 🙏 frantically.
-"IM SO SO SORRY, here have this shiny stuff i took earlier IM VERY SORRY".
-"His genmates would tease him about walking backwards and bumping to a person as a result and his senpais will just be giggling and laughing.
-He will give you a hug and say sorry one more time before running away.

Fulgur Ovid
-He will most likely have a late or early reaction before you get bumped.
-He will apologize and will softly ruffle your hair.
-"My dear apologiez, are you perhaps hurt anywhere?"
-His genmates will be just watching in awe while his senpais excluding Vox will praise him for being a gentleman. Vox will most likely say how Fulgur is copying his demeanor.
-Fu-chan will ruffle your hair once more before bidding farewell.

Yugo Asuma
-You will mostly likely get bumped by him running or you running.
-He will try his best to catch you or if you already fell down he will help you dust off the dirt off of you.
-"I-Im very sorry, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?"
-His senpais will be calming him down along with his genmates.
-He will keep apologizing more before asking if you can play games together as an apology.

ーーー
Wrote this at like 5 am to 6 am cause i slept early cause of a mental breakdown.
My writing skills kinda decreased but im gonna try to improve.