04

"I make it into A-troupe and I am sooo excited," West beamed. "I just want to do backflips all the way home."

"Honestly, I've been in A-troupe for so long, I know I'm going to be dance captain this season," Emily stated with confidence. "It's not even a question."

"When I saw that I made it into A-troupe, I was so happy. I mean, that's a whole other year I get to spend with Emily," Eldon said, the girl still at the top of his heart's interests. "That's a whole other year I get to ask her out."

"When I find out that I made it into A-troupe, I'm bursting with joy," Michelle smiled.

"She's not that good," Emily rolled her eyes. "So, I don't really get why she's here."

"She just has that 'wow' factor."

"The fact that Michelle got thrown into A-troupe right away, I'm scared that she's going to throw our family off balance," Steph said in distaste. "It might affect us as dancers for regionals."

"I'm so happy, this is everything I've worked for," Daniel said. "It's the first step in becoming a professional dancer for me, so I'm really, really happy."

"I'm ecstatic!" Chloe grinned. "I'm finally part of A-troupe and I'm finally part of the e-girls."

"When I see that I made it into A-troupe, I'm not really that surprised, but I feel great," James said casually.

"Getting into A-troupe is the best. I mean I get another year to be with my sister, to be with my friends," Riley said.

"When I learn I make it to A-troupe, I'm super stoked," Tiffany laughed filled with energy. "And I'm ready to start rehearsing and I can't wait for regionals."

"I'm so happy I made it in for another year," Ava was practically jumping in her seat. "Another year to dance, to go to regionals, we're gonna crush it."

"Im so confident in our A-troupe this year," Kate said admiring the 11 dancers as she spoke. "I get so excited watching them and thinking about the potential for regionals!"

All of the dancers that made it in to A-troupe were hugging and celebrating with their friends and new teammates. Most of them expected to be there but one was off to the side. Giselle.

'Am i not good enough?' Was all that was running through the ginger's thoughts. She got moved down.

"I can't believe I'm not in A-troupe any more," she said eyes drowning in sorrow.

~ ~ ~

Ava was currently in Squeezed doing her history revision on the British Empire. History was not the brunettes strongest subject by a long shot. She was in the top half of her classes for the most of them but when it came to history, everything went in one ear and flew out the other.

Whilst sipping on her juice, Ava could see the e-girls in their usual spot by the door. They were introducing the 'e-girl rules' to Chloe by the sounds of the little bits of their conversation she picked up.

Ava always wondered why every girl in the studio aspired to be an e-girl. It was a dictatorship in many ways, they followed Emily around like lost puppies. Not to mention that if you break one rule, you're gone for good.

She looked away from the dates in her textbook when Giselle walked through the door. Ava was pretty sure that one of their rules was that you had to be in A-troupe to be an e-girl.