Sucrose glances at you, before placing her cup down on the counter. "Close your eyes and imagine you're on a date. Who's the person sitting opposite you on the dining table?" Sucrose snaps her fingers and you shut your eyes. Immediately, you see a form taking shape in the unfamiliar darkness behind your eyelids. A lady, whose long raven and luscious hair dropped just below her bust appeared. Her lips are painted with an alluring shade of red and when her eyelids fluttered up, it revealed a pair of crimson eyes. Her body was wrapped with a body-con dress, undeniably... attractive.

You opened your eyes, flustered. Turning around to make eye contact with Sucrose, she shoots you an amused look, a smirk tugging at the side of her lips. She hums in curiousity, anticipating your answer. But instead, you shut her off completely by stepping in the toilet and slamming the door.

"As if that's gonna help with anything?!" You yell from inside.

"Oh, you're so harsh. But you definitely thought of somebody didn't you? Well I'll leave you to reflect. Come to me if you need adv-"

"The only advice I need from you is how to make you shut up. Please go back to doing your own things before I end up breaking all your beauty products in here."

It didn't take a single second for Sucrose to shut the hell up and go back to drinking her tea.

While you were pondering in the shower, you came to a conclusion that while you felt something for both Albedo and Yunjin, you definitely felt more attracted to Yunjin than Albedo, and the affection you felt towards the blond felt more platonic in the way. Though you two have been pretty intimate the entire time you were fake-dating, your personalities were too different and often collided when it came to opinions. It would not end well if you two dated.

While with Yunjin, who respected and supported your every decision, admired you and cherished you like you were the only valuable person in the world. Anybody could see that she truly loved you with her entire heart and wanted the best for you, even giving up her feelings for you just for you to be happy.

Thinking about this, your heart was both warm and aching. How could you not notice before? Why were you so oblivious to her openly loving actions? Before you knew it, somewhere along the way and somehow, you had too caught feelings for her by her gentle and kind words. along with the warmth of her hug as she comforted you.

It was the little things that she did. Yet somehow all this while you had never noticed it.

Coming out of the shower, you felt awfully cold. You knew what you had to do now, but yet it seemed like it was all too late. She had already left the university to pursue her dreams, and you still had not contacted Albedo after the day he confessed.

Feeling extremely guilty for the way you treated both sides, you immediately dialed up Albedo's number and told him to meet you infront of the dorm. It doesn't take long for him to walk over, so the moment you reached your dorm gate, he was already there.

His eyes held a tinge of sorrow within them, and for a moment you almost didn't want to say whatever you had to say to him. But instead of leading him on like an asshole, you decide that you should just come clean with your feelings.

You explain the entire situation to him while he listened to you without a word. His teal eyes that used to be so vibrant suddenly dulled a shade upon hearing your decision, but he does not dare to show his unhappiness. Instead, he gives you a small grin and nods.

"I'm happy for you." Albedo's voice was slightly shaky. "Then, I wish you all the best. Thank you for everything so far. Still friends?"

Although feeling upset upon seeing his despondent demeanour, you give him a reassuring smile. "Of course." You say, opening your arms to pull him into a warm hug. The none of you say anything, but you could feel that Albedo was letting his tears run secretly behind your back.