It Not As It Seems

Start from the beginning

The day went by smoothly, the three times he had seen her in the hallway, he ignored her existence and didn't give her the time of day, last thing he needed was for his reputation to be screwed because of her.

When school was out he went to football practice but did not participate, he just watched until Abby was done with her work in the library. At four o' clock he waited for Abby outside the school doors. When she appeared, he flicked his cigarette and smiled at her.

"Come on I'll drive us to the public library so you can tutor me." He told her.

Abby rolled her eyes and followed him to his convertible, she slipped into the leather seat and closed the car door. Seconds later he took off speeding down the street, as if he had not a care in the world.

It was only a ten minute drive to the library, Steven parked the car and they both got out of the car. Abby hurried along and did not wait for him, she opened the door and entered the library, chose a table near the window and sat down.

When Steven came his eyes shifted around the room uncomfortable and then he turned to face her, "Can we seat over there," he asked, and pointed to the corner of the room.

Abby looked at him suspiciously, "Are you afraid to be seen with me?"

"Well we don't want rumors to get started." He replied.

"You mean you're embarrassed to be seen by me cause I'm not to your level right?"

"Well not exactly, I mean, you and me we are not you know ...."

"Fuck you Steven!" She hissed and she jumped up, grabbed her backpack and tried to leave, but Steven caught her by the arm and pulled her back.

"I didn't mean it like it sounded, " he did actually, but he wasn't about to admit that, "what I meant is that Christina will make your life miserable if she finds out we are studying together."

When she hesitated to sit back down he begged, "Please..."

Abby sat back in her chair and pulled out the math book from her backpack. She opened the page and immediately when Steven sat down started to explain the lesson.

Two hours later Abby closed her book and said, "That's enough for today, you seem to be catching up pretty quick. One more day of studying and I think you might be ready to take the test!" Last thing she needed was to be near him like this more than necessary. He was intoxicating, his scent did things to her she didn't know existed.

"I'll walk home if you don't mind." She told him and raced out of the library without waiting for a response.

***************

Spending time with her was not what Steven had expected. She was a very smart girl and taught the lesson with confidence. The entire two hours went smoothly, he was a good listener and she was a good teacher, but when she reached for her back pack and accidentally brushed her hand over his, a warm sensation engulfed him and his balls tightened.

What was it about the clown girl that had him thinking about her hours later? Was he so horny that any girl would do? He pulled out his iPhone and called Christina, he needed a booty call before his balls broke.

"Are you home alone?" He got straight to the point.

"Yes I am, why?"

"I'll be right over!" He told her.

He drove to her house and when she opened the door he walked in and climbed the stairs two at a time. Christina followed after him to her bedroom and closed and locked her door.

"Why are you here?" She asked, "isn't it kind of late to be visiting me at this hour of the night?"

"Where are your parents?"

"They are having a late dinner with my aunt and uncle," she replied, and before she could open her mouth to say another word, his mouth came crashing down on hers.

She kissed him back hungrily, knowing deep in her heart that her time with him was coming to an end really soon. He was losing interest in her, but Christina was willing to do whatever it took to hold on to him.

Suddenly Steven pulled away from her and said in a husky tone of voice, "Take off your clothes!"

Christina was surprised, Steven was a master at making love and he always took his time. Foreplay was one of the best things she loved about their love making, but today there was something different about the way he kissed her and touched her body.

"Undress!" Steven repeated impatiently, and he pulled his shirt off.

His muscles rippled with every move that he made and a rush of excitement engulfed Christina, she unbuttoned her blouse with trembling fingers, and quickly slipped out of her jeans and thong and stood naked before him.

His deep blue eyes were full of lust and Christina's gaze glided over his muscled chest, past his six pack,  down his tapered waist and then dropped to his manhood, it was swollen and it begged to be touched.

Before she even had a chance to think another thought, Stevens huge palm cupped the crown of her head and he pushed her to her knees. Christina had no time to think, Steven grabbed his cock and shoved it deep inside her mouth.

She choked at first, but his hand guided her and the soft movements of his body helped Christina to take him easily in her mouth. A few moments later Stevens body jerked, his hands tightened around her head and he threw his head back and moaned out loud with pleasure.

Christina swallowed his passion and slowly lifted herself to her feet. She was on fire and couldn't wait for Steven to make love to her, but when she looked into his eyes they looked empty and cold.

Confused, Christina wrapped her arms around his neck and was about to kiss his lips, but Stevens words stopped her cold.

"Stop!"

Christina's heart pounded against her chest, "What?"

"I said stop!" Steven repeated and pulled away from her, "I need to leave, I have other matters to take care of!"

Lost for words, Christina just stared at him, as he put his clothes back on and then slipped into his gym shoes. "Are you coming back?"

"No, it's getting late," he told her, as he walked to the door, "I'll see you in school tomorrow."

With those words he disappeared down the hall. Christina heard the front door slam shut and and tears flooded her eyes. Suddenly her naked body got the chills and she quickly wore her pajamas and jumped into bed. She cried her heart out the entire night, knowing that the boy she was in love with didn't love her anymore.

He has never told you that he loves you, a voice in her head said, Steven just used you for sex, he is not capable of loving anyone.

The sudden realization that he never loved her was devastating to her. Now that she was thinking about their relationship, she realized that he had never promised her anything, all they ever did when they were alone was have sex!

He used her!

"I'm going to destroy you Steven!" She vowed angrily.

She decided to wait until after the spring dance to tell her friends that her relationship with Steven was over. He humiliated her today, forcing her to get on her knees before him, and then dismissing her as if she was a whore! She was the most beautiful girl in the school, he can't treat her this way! She was going to make him pay, she thought, he can't treat her like this and get away with it!

************

When Steven got home, he pulled out the year book and flipped the pages until he found her. The clown girl looked at peace with herself. What is it with this girl, he thought, why was he thinking about her all the time! She is so damn ugly! 

Closing the book angrily, he lifted it over his shoulders and whipped it. The book went flying across the room and crashed against the wall. "Damn it!" He swore out loud, before he lay down in his bed to sleep.

But sleep eluded him yet again.

*****************