Friends?

RDMAS LIVE
We sat down in the back chairs. The main audience was towards the front. during the show Alex angelo sneak us back behind the stage.

"Hey..."

"What's up" I ask confused.

"Since you guys aren't in for getting an award...im a host and you're not...i want you guys to be part of the show and host a part with me."

"Ok..."

"OH MY GOSH IM OLDER THAN YOU!!!" Savanna blurred out

"Savanna?!" I say "on topic!"

"It's ok..." haha he laughs "I am younger than you..."

"She's a fan girl..." I whisper

"I see.." he laughs as he whispers

We were gonna be hosting an award with Alex angelo.

"I'm gonna let you guys do most of the talking and you guys are supposed to talk about your favorite band before announcing the award. We are wrapping up the show this is all ok...even though Austin mahone will be performing after that."

"Sounds cool." I say as Alex continues to explain.

The time had come Alex went out to introduce us first...
"Hello RDMA fans, I brought along 2 awesome girls...." Alex says and we walk out

"Hello."

"Heyyy."

"They're gonna tell you about there favorite band that they wished to be nominated and then announce the winner." Alex says

I cleared my throat then stood up to the microphone. "it was always hard picking a favorite band- a favorite in anything, I am even in a band myself and its a hard feeling. I've had 3 main favorite bands. they are..." I looked at Savanna

"I'm a fan girl so you ain't gonna get me easy all the time. I like a ton more but Alex is gonna say 'ours'," Savanna says

"Before You Exit....All Time Low....and everyone else they say..." Alex says

"The award goes to our one last unsaid favorite....R5!" I say Savanna clapped I could see before you exit in the crowd. they were smiling and clapping.

"Ohhhhh my gosh!!! Thank you!!!!" Rydel ran up to me with Ratliff and Riker behind her.

The other guys including ryland were together and hugging me all in one. I finally got away and went back with alex.

"Now for the last part...so sad but it's a good one....austin mahone!!!!" Alex says as r5 gets off stage.

We walk back with Alex backstage as Austin comes out singing 'mmmh yea'

"Thanks for the opportunity, it meant a lot!" I told Alex

"Thanks for joining me...i thought it was a dream, literally." Alex says

Issy comes up behind him, "there's the one I've been waiting for around you..." I say talking about issy.

"You know issy?" Alex was confused

"She is a great and I mean great singer like you!" I say

"I know her...vine!" Issy says to me..."she was so nice and would comment on my vines all the times!"

"Awe that's cool..." Alex says

Savanna went to get some coffee I got some water. Alex and issy went off (we said goodbye)

We finally went back to our seats to watch the last few seconds of Austin mahone since Savanna was a huge mahomie.

We were only a few rows behind before you exit...they knew we were behind them. they kept looking back, at least riley and toby. Savanna went up to them. I didn't.
it was a great experience fifth harmony came close to us even though they were supposed to.