CHAPTER 19

[Chan's P.O.V]

After I had woken up everyone but Minho and Jisung up, I decided to let them sleep in for a little while longer, knowing that they might be really tired today. So after I made breakfast I decided to go and wake them up. I quietly opened their tent and was about to tell them to get up but stopped at the sight of them. When I saw how they were all cuddled up together, it was adorable. I couldn't bring myself to wake either of them up from sleep. I took out my phone and snapped a quick photo of them before leaving their tent just as quietly as I had entered it and went back to the others.

"Did you wake up Minho Hyung and Jisung?" Changbin asked, once I was beside the group.

"No, I didn't. Look at this. This was them when I went into their tent." I said as I showed Changbin the photo that I took of Jisung and Minho.

"Aww. They look so comfortable sleeping together!" Changbin said, passing the phone to the others so that they could see the picture as well.

"You're right Hyung! They also look really happy too!" Felix exclaimed once he got my phone handing it back to me.

"Yeah. Let them sleep in for today. We can wake them up later." I said as I sat down and started to eat my breakfast.

As we were eating, Wolfie came up to us Changbin and layed down in his lap. I watched as Changbin set his plate down to the side and started to pet the animal gently. I then looked over at Seungmin and Hyunjin only to see them huddled up and talking quietly between themselves. Jeongin and Felix were playing around and doodling things into the dirt with some sticks that they had ended up finding on the ground. Seeing how comfortable everyone was made me smile.

'I like this.' I thought to myself as I started to clean up from today's breakfast.

Later that afternoon I noticed that Jisung was coming out of his tent wearing one of Minho's hoodies and a pair of shorts underneath it. As Jisung was rubbing his eyes trying to wake himself up I got him a plate of food ready knowing that he would be wanting something to eat.

"Good morning Jisung. Did you sleep alright?" I asked when he was close enough.

"Mhmm...good morning Hyung. And yes, I did sleep well. How about you?" Jisung asked as he took the plate full of food happily, giving me a small thank you before going to sit down somewhere.

"I slept well. Thanks for asking. Is Minho still sleeping, or is he getting dressed?" I asked Jisung.

"He is getting dressed." Jisung said just as Minho walked out of the tent.

"Ah. Good morning Minho! Are you hungry? I made breakfast." I said as he walked over here.

"Yes please. And good morning Hyung." Minho said and grabbed some food to eat before going to sit beside Jisung.

"What would you guys like to do today?" I asked as I came and sat down beside them.

"Can we go exploring Hyung?" Jisung asked as he started to get excited.

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea. You guys don't know this place as well as I do. I could show you around the woods." Minho said as he continued to eat his food and cuddle Jisung.

"Okay. That sounds like a good idea. When's a good time for you Minho?" I asked him as I stood up.

"Mhmm...whenever you are, I guess." Minho said, setting his plate down.

"Okay. I'll go get everyone else rounded up. See who wants to tag along or not." I said before walking away to get everyone.

A few minutes later the rest of the group was being given a tour of the forest by Minho. It was really nice and calming. I was shocked to find out that Minho knows this forest like the back of his hands. He had said he comes here with his family during the summer, but I think that there is more to it than just that.

"Minho, you said that you came here with your family during the summer. Is that the only time you ever come here?" I asked him as we were walking back to our camp.

"U-uhh...why?" He asked quickly. Shock and worry in his voice.

"Because you know this forest like the back of your hand." I stated.

"Y-yes. I do. But that doesn't concern you okay? So please don't worry about it." Minho said before shutting down and not saying anything else.

Once we got back to our camp, Minho walked straight to his tent while mumbling that he was going to bed because he was tired. Jisung said that he was gonna go and see if Minho was okay because that's not how he normally acts. Once Jisung was gone I decided that I would start cooking dinner. But there was still something that was bothering me...

'Did what I ask upset Minho somehow?' I asked myself over and over while I cooked dinner for everyone.

Hello!~ 

New update. 

Enjoy it!

Bai~ 

:3