You close your eyes before letting the covering slip off. "Before I show you, may I see your face. With my hands I mean." "Absolutely. Go right ahead." He says as he guides your hand to his cheek. You gently run your hands across his face and mentally map out his features. "You are cold. Are you unwell sir?" "I assure you I'm well. My skin is cold because I am Jotun. I was adopted by Odin in hopes of creating peace between Asgard and Jotunheim. Now our realms live in harmony. I used my magic to make my hands warm when I was holding yours." "You shouldn't have to wear something you don't like for the comfort of others my king." You giggle using his words against him. "Please call me Loki. The formalities get tedious after a while. But don't tell the others. I don't like them as much as you." "And you can call me (Y/N)." You say as you open your eyes. You hear him gasp and you quickly cover your face with your hands. "I'm sorry." "No no I'm sorry. I was just surprised is all. Your eyes are beautiful (Y/N). Like whole galaxies living in them." He says as he pulls your hands away from your face. "Really?" "Yes purple and blues swirled within each other with flecks of gold and white scattered around. They are stunning darling. Please don't ever hide them." "You're beautiful yourself you know." "Really? How do you know for sure?" He asks as his thumb rubs your knuckles. "I can see with more than just my eyes." You sigh as your fingertips bush along his high cheek bones and strong jaw again. "May I kiss you?" "Why would you of all people want to kiss me?" "Because I think you're beautiful and interesting. We don't have to if you want our relationship to only be professional. I understand." He says as his hands start to slip away from yours. Your grip tightens just before his fingers left your palms. "Yes you may kiss me." His hand cups you cheek and pulls you close. His lips press against yours and your eyes softly close. It's as if time stopped but also raced at the same time. "That was wonderful darling." He breathes as he pulls away. "I couldn't agree more." You giggle as he tucks some hair behind your ear. "You should get some rest. I did come here awfully late. I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight my beautiful seer." He coos as he walks you closer to your bed. "Goodnight my handsome king." You curtsy as you tilt your head up so he can see your eyes once more before leaving.

The next day you attend meetings and give advice on plans and decisions. You are alone with Loki in his study as you both go over more classified plans. "What does your future sight say about this?" He asks as he gestures to a letter he received from a neighboring kingdom asking for aid. You place your hand on the paper and use your magic to read the contents. You make sounds of curiosity as your hand glows a shimmery blue. "I see many outcomes but all are good." "Wonderful I'll provide them the aid they request. Think that's all for today let's get ready for dinner."

You slip into something more elegant for dinner since Loki was hosting the Avengers tonight. With you at Loki's right hand you sat in your seat as he greeted the heroes. You learned their voices quickly and used your magic to make out what they looked like. "Thor this is my senior advisor, (Y/N), The Seer." He says as you feel a large presence sit across from you. "Madam Seer it's an honor to meet you. Hope your advice can keep my little brother on the right track." He teases causing you to smile. "I will try my best your highness. And the honor is mutual." As the meal was wrapping up Loki brushed against your hand to discreetly get your attention. You almost knocked heads when you turned in his direction. "Easy there (Y/N)." He chuckles causing blush to heat your face. "Sorry I couldn't tell how close you were. I don't constantly use my magic unlike a certain king I know." You sass quietly to keep your conversation private. "Ooo that was a low blow but I appreciate a good burn now and then. Wanted to ask if you'd dance with me. It will be fun and really show the court they better not even think of disrespecting you again." He whispers in your ear, his breathe sending tingles up your spine. "I'd love to." You smile and he helps you out of your seat. "Since we have the Avengers here with us tonight, I'd like to open the floor for some dancing and merriment. Music if you please." He says as he guides you to the middle of the room. With his hand on your waist he pulls you closer to him. Your movements start of slow but it's not long till he is spinning you away and back into his arms. You can sense others joining in but you mainly focus on Loki. "Would you like to know something?" "Sure." You hum as you tilt your head up so he can look down at you. "My father also had a woman as a senior advisor." "Interesting." "Would you like to know what she eventually became?" "Hmm there's not much else above a senior advisor in court so please do tell." "She became queen." He coos in your ear before leaving a small kiss there. "Are you asking me to be your queen?" You giggle as you rest your head on his shoulder. "Not yet but hopefully one day if you allow me to court you. So what do you say darling?" "I'd say it sounds fun. Let's do it." "Wonderful. Now tell me this my sweet, did you use your future sight to know I'd ask you?" "Not at all. A complete surprise." You say as sarcasm drips from your words. "I'm going to have my hands full with you huh madam seer?" He sighs holding you tighter. "Absolutely my king and I don't need my magic to see that." You could practically feel his eye roll which cases you to smile. "C'mere you." He growls lowly before tilling your head so he can kiss you.