They find out the Truth..

"You wanna go around the track again?" Lightning asked.

"Yeah!" Everyone agreed at the same time.

Crusher didn't go on the race track because he was too busy crying. Not that Blaze beat him, but the fact that he has a new rival to worry about. He think he has no chance to win a race ever.

"I can't believe that new guy won the race! Now I have no chance of winning a race in the future!!"Crusher bangs on the popcorn machine and it falls on him with popcorn all over him. "Ugh, Disgusting!!" "Oh, don't worry Crusher!" "What's there not to worry about, Pickle?! Now I can't even win a race!!" "Don't feel too bad Crusher, you are never capable of winning a race."

"That doesn't make me feel any better, Pickle!"

"Well maybe, if you weren't such a crybaby after losing every race, and you don't cheat anymore, maybe I would be nicer to you." Pickle said in most classic way possible.

(the blaze and the monster machines end credits song is playing while the race is going on and I altered the lyrics it to say Blaze and Lightning McQueen)

🎵It's Blaze and it's Lightning McQueen, it's Blaze and it's Lightning McQueen, it's time, for adventure skeem and catch you some air with Blaze, and Lightning McQueen, it's Blaze and it's Lightning McQueen.🎵

Back at Radiator Springs..

"Guys, guys!"

"What is it Mater?" Sally replied

"You are not going to believe this, but Lightning is actually innocent!"

"What makes him innocent, Mater? We all know what he did."

"I have security camera footage of what happened!"

Mater shows everyone video evidence of an unknown car switching Lightning's oil with crash oil, grabbing Lightning's tire and rubbing it all over the oil jug.

"I'm so glad Lightning installed a security camera, at
times like this, it really pays off. I feel really bad for Lightning, now knowing he was innocent.

Everyone was shocked at this realization, they started to regret being so harsh to Lightning. They all want to go apologize to Lightning, but they think Lightning wouldn't buy it. They had to ask someone where Lightning was so they can apologize to him.

Sally, Mater, and everyone one else went to find Lightning. Mater got an idea, he and everyone else will go to the Ruzteze Racing Center. They started heading there. Once they arrived, they asked Tex some questions.

"Tex? Are you here? Tex?"

"What is it Sally?"

"We just want to know where Lightning is."

"Oh, I don't know where Lightning is. Do you remember where he last traveled?"

"Tex, if we knew that, don't you think we would have found him already?!"

"Why are you trying to find him?! Do you realize what he's done?! He caused Cruz to crash, she is one of my favorite racers!"

"Believe it or not, Mater found out the truth, Lightning is actually innocent!"

"How? You're going to have to prove it to me."

"Okay then," Sally shows Tex the security camera footage and freezes in fear.

"What's wrong? Why do you look so pale?"

"O-oh..i-it-it's.. no-noth-nothing.."

Sally started to become suspicious.

"Why are you acting strange? Not to mention, the car in the video had horns!! You are the only car that has horns!" Sally started to talk sternly.

"I- uhh.." Tex starts to become worried. He is about to be exposed.

"Somewhere inside me kept telling me Lightning didn't cause Cruz's crash! It appears, my gut was telling the truth!! It was you.. all along.. you monster.. I can't believe you would do something like this.." Tex started to become even more scared, he had been caught, he was about about to rot in jail for the rest of his life.

"I regret NOTHING, SALLY!! You really thought I was a nice guy? NO!!"

"Here's a question for you monster.. If Cruz is your favorite car, WHY WOULD YOU MAKE HER CRASH?!"

"Because she's not my favorite car, idiot. No one was my favorite car."

"I'm calling the cops on you.."

"Not so fast Sally, remember, I can convince anyone that you guys are terrible cars."

"Why are you doing this?!" Sally started to shed a tear. "Why would you do this to Lightning?!"

"Because I don't care about anyone, all I care about is tricking other cars into liking me, and then I make them apart of my culture."

"You..monster.. you won't get away with this!! You hear me?!"

"Not so fast, Sally. SECURITY, SECURITY, SOME CARS ARE INTRUDING!"

Security came and escorted Sally and the rest of Radiator Springs out of the Rusteze Racing Center, The home of the monster..

"Bye Lose-" Tex's metal melted away, making a puddle on the floor, Revealing none other, than Chick Hicks.

Chapter end..