Dandelions ~ Ransom Drysdale

Start from the beginning

He stood up, being naked, and walked slowly towards you finally seeing the gorgeous white dress that you were wearing. It suited you so much that he started to get hard.

"Well baby, after 4 rounds of absolutely fucking your brains out and giving you the best orgasms you've ever had, I got a little tired. Can you please cut me some slack?"

You tried to say something back, but you couldn't. It was like all the words you knew flew and your vocabulary was empty. You have no words for this man.

Once again, Ransom Drysdale left you speechless.

After he got showered and got dressed, the two of you went to the city for a meal. Ransom was like a hungry wolf and ordered everything on the menu.

"Can you eat like a normal person please and not like a panther that was starved?"

He ignored your request and kept eating everything on his plate. You started to get annoyed since he made so much noise and everyone was looking at your table.

"Ransom please will you stop? Everyone is looking at us and I'm embarrassed."

He looked up, seeing that a few people were looking at them. But they were all men, and they were all looking at you. Ransom was never a jealous person, he knew you and trusted you completely. He just wished sometimes that he could control the eyes that were lurking at you every single time you guys went out. Or just rip them new ass holes. Same thing.

"Baby, don't worry about me. They are all looking at you. You just have to look sexy every single time we go out huh? He ended his sentence with his famous smirk and you could just faint right there. Ransom was one of the most handsome men you had ever seen in your whole life and damn weren't you grateful that he chose you as his first and last love.

"So, where is this special place you're going to take me?" You asked trying to change the subject. He started teasing you in the car that he would take you to the most gorgeous place in Italy if you gave him a blowjob right now.

Of course, you couldn't say no.

"What, Italy is not special enough for you?" He teased you once again with his damn smirk.

"You know that's not what I meant, I appreciate every single thing you do for me. I'm just curious since I had to blow you in order to go to this place."

It was your time to smirk and Ransom felt pain. It felt so painful not to kiss you right now, he felt immensely dizzy. He still couldn't understand how you could do that. Make him feel every emotion that exists just make smiling. Sometimes he felt happiness, sometimes he felt angsty and now he felt pain. And he knows you feel the same every time he smiles too. Especially in your eyes. You're fighting with yourself just like Ransom does.

Whatever your souls were made of, his and yours are the same.

"Yeah okay. If we don't go right now I think that guy over there is going to try to steal you and I have to kill him. I'm not in the mood for killing today."

After the two of you left the restaurant, it took only 30 minutes to arrive at the destination Ransom was talking about.

It was gorgeous.

Never in a million years could you imagine that Ransom would take you to a field of dandelions. Yeah, he always compared you to the flower, saying that the two of you are worth having in his life and you gave him strength, peace, growth, playfulness, happiness, and many other positive traits.

But you wouldn't have guessed that he would take you to one.

"Ransom, I don't know what to say. This is the most beautiful place I have ever seen. How do you know this place?"

He took your hand and slowly walked towards what looked like a picnic, where strawberries and champagne were waiting for you.

"A friend recommended it to me. Glad you love it. This is what I see every time I look at you y/n, the most beautiful thing ever. I think that you are the one for me, no wait. I know that you are the one for me. It gets so hard to breathe every time you're looking at me. But it's okay because I've never felt so alive and free. I've never felt this happy. You're my dandelion. And I'm wishing on every other one that you'll be mine forever."

You wanted to say something, but the sobs leaving your mouth didn't allow you to. While Ransom was busy cleaning the tears that were leaving your eyes, you were busy cleaning his. You never felt lucky in your life until you've met Ransom. You saw the good in him, you always did. But the part of himself that he was showing you right now, was the best part of loving him.

"How long took it to memorize your speech?" Your question made Ransom laugh hard and you got that same feeling in your chest again.

"For about 3 years. I wanted to say these words to you ever since I met you."

You didn't say anything. Not because you couldn't, just didn't want to. You just stood here and drunk Ransom's figures in.

Right there, in the field of dandelions, you were wishing that he would be yours.

Forever.