The awkward atmosphere disappears as the two did their homework in silence.

Riki asked a few questions here and then.

Nothing else.

They finish their homework after quite a while.

"I have a question," Riki says, catching the attention of the older male. "Hm?"

"The person who's writing the letters." He starts. "Is it one of the hyungs?" Jungwon almost chokes.

"Why are you asking me? I don't know either." He mutters a reply.

"Just cause..."

"I have a gut feeling that it's one of them but I don't wanna accuse them..." Riki says, staring at his bag.

"I feel like it's Sunghoon hyung... He gets nervous when we talk about the topic or whenever I open the letters." Jungwon chokes on his drink.

Riki widens his eye and a bit shock but pats the older's back.

"Are you okay..?" He asks, "Yeah, I totally did not just almost die." Riki laughs again.

"You should be careful."

"But also, I'm not gonna assume anything. Whoever it is, I hope they get comfortable enough or enough confidence to confess."

Jungwon nods. He's observant... And smart.

"Should we finish up and head home? We've been here for a long time now." Riki changes the subject.

"Huh? Oh yeah, we should."

_____

Sunghoon buries his face into his pillows.

"Please tell me you're joking." He says to Jungwon who video called him.

"Wish I was. But no. Riki is definitely going to find out it's you." He replies.

"Life absolutely hates me." He sighs,

"I forced my handwriting to look different so he wouldn't suspect that it's me, I do things that I wouldn't so he wouldn't figure out it's me... Yet he managed to focus on the small details when I'm with him, God I'm not gonna survive."

Jungwon giggles, "He doesn't seem to mind... But what would you do if he does actually figure out it's you?"

"You act like he hasn't already." The older mutters. "He's just guessing, Hyung. He doesn't know it's you yet."

Sunghoon sighs again, "I'm scared, Wonie..." He says,

"What if it doesn't turn out like how it's planned? What if someone else confesses before me?" He asks,

"Sunghoon hyung, oh my god- How does Jake hyung keep up with you!?" Jungwon groans, "he just does." The older shrugs.

"Don't overthink, okay? Riki seems like he's willing to wait until your disguise is off and you confess to him." Sunghoon shakes his head.

"I don't think he would think too much about it... It's not like he'll accept the confession when I do it either. Just because I make his heart flutter because of some letters doesn't mean he actually likes me."

"You're hopeless." Jungwon says, "I know."

Silence fills between them as they both stopped talking.

"I'm gonna finish my homework and head to bed, You should sleep soon, Hyung," Jungwon says as he got up. "Mhm, Good night Wonie." Jungwon smiles.

"Goodnight." The call ends.

Sunghoon stares as his phone screen turn off.

It was still a bit early for him to sleep, it was only around 9:30 pm.

Jungwon always sleeps early, unlike him and Riki who can and would stay up until dawn arrives.

As the thought of Riki pops up, sunghoon groans.

What am I gonna do if anything messes up!?

He buries his face into his pillow once again.

"Stressing over my own love life definitely is not fun." He mutters.

His phone rings once again, he blindly grabs it and answers.

"Park Sunghoon's stressed hours are open but How may I help you?" He says, hearing a light and familiar chuckle.

"Good evening, hyung. I see you're not doing very well." The deep voice says, "Riki?" A yep Is heard.

"Did you need anything?" He asks, flipping over and facing the ceiling.

"I just wanted to check up on you," Riki replies. "That sounds like a lie, what's the actual reason?"

Riki laughs, "Are you bored?"

"Why?"

"Just answer."

"Well, I'm sure you know my answer," Sunghoon says with a cheeky smile. Which the younger isn't able to see.

"So you're as bored as I am then..." Riki mutters, "Yeah."

"It's already night but do you want to hang out?" Riki asks. "Isn't it already dark?" "That's what I said."

Sunghoon thinks for a bit. "Where though?"

Riki doesn't reply,

Not immediately.

"Maybe like a park? Or um... Just chill at a convenience store." The younger suggested.

"Okay, I'll meet you at your house," Sunghoon replies as he got up. "Alright, call or text me when you arrive." Sunghoon hums as he ends as call.

Late-night dates with your crush? Fun. Definitely after having a crisis over him. He goes through his closet for some decent clothes and a jacket.

Wearing skinny jeans, a black and white striped shirt, and a denim jacket.

"Sunghoon? Where are you going?" His mother asks while doing her work in the kitchen. "Riki called and said he wanted to hang out... So I'm gonna go out for a while." He smiled.

The woman nods, "Okay, have fun, sweetie. Don't stay out too late, alright?"

"Got it, bye mom!" He sets off to Riki's place.