Still Alive

A day went by, and Bakugo didn't show up to the store. I wanted to go check on him. I had really hurt him. I was planning on closing the store early to go check on him, but there was this bad feeling I had. I heard screaming shortly after. Everyone rushed out of the store, and we were there just in time to see a large boat crash into the shore. My heart broke to see the beach get damaged, but it broke my heart more to see the people in danger. It took me a moment before my heart knew what to do.

"Everyone run inland! Find the heroes! Go!"

I rushed inside and grabbed my sword from behind the counter. As I got out again, it felt like my world was burning down, metaphorically. I wanted to fall down and cry, but I heard the screams of people. I saw children crying as they were carried away. The horrors were only beginning too. I started helping people off the beach, escaping from the villains roaming free. That's when the heroes started showing up.

Creati and Froppy came towards me. "Mirai! What's happened?!"

"Villains took over a ship. Shit, I've got to call Bakugo!"

Creati stayed with me as Froppy went to help rescue. "The phone lines are down. It's no good. We can't contact anyone!"

"Where is he then?"

"I believe he went after one of the villains in town. He's with Chargebolt and Red Riot. You can't go there though! It's too dangerous! You need to help those who are injured!"

"No, I need to go to Bakugo!"

"Doctor Mirai! People need you!"

There was a large blast into the sky. That was my sign. I pushed past Creati and ran towards the explosion as fast as possible. I directed people to safety as I went, but my main focus was Bakugo. I had to find him. I had to be the hero he needed me to be. I needed to be the hero that I knew I could be. I slid to a stop as I saw Red Riot and Chargebolt looking terrified with no sign of Bakugo. There was a face I recognized though. The villain who was holding all sorts of things with his quirk. I glared hard at the man standing in front of me.

"Oh, it's you. I was told to expect a warm welcome."

Lightning started cracking all around. "Mummy. Of course you'd be sent."

I started walking towards him. "You capture one of the hero idiots?"

"I did. He's quite explosive."

I smirked. "Good. Now, what are we doing with these other two? Lightning quirk and hardening quirk. Lame, if you ask me, but they need to be dealt with nonetheless."

"I'll finish them off for you, my princess."

"Actually..." I told him, facing towards Red Riot and Chargebolt. "... I'm a Queen. And you don't fuck with a Queen's King."

I shot out a massive pulse out of both hands. Touching the two wraps that were wrapped around Chargebolt and Red Riot. I used my sword and cut the wraps, setting the two free. Just as I did, as Mummy was paralyzed, Bakugo got himself out and started beating down Mummy on his own. Seeing that he was handling it on his own, I turned to the other two.

"What?!" Chargebolt screamed.

"No, no, I'm on your side. I swear. Are either of you hurt?"

Red Riot shook his head. "No, we're good, but what about you? Was Chargebolt sharing his quirk with you?"

"No, this is my quirk. It's dangerous so I don't use it often. If you guys are okay, we should go help King."

"King?"

"King Explosion Murder... your explosive friend... ugh, just go."

"Dude... I think you can stop hitting him."