Chapter 37- Bali Denpasar

Disclaimer: 16+.. And those who are below 16, padithavudan kizhithu vidavum.... Only for illustration, not for experimenting.🤣🤣

"Wow!!" Ashwin exclaimed looking at the resort.

It was not any posh branded resort but a simple one directly on ubud rice terrace, away from all the tourist population.

Their portion consisted of a cottage with an open living area along with a private swimming pool, surrounded by the lush green of the rice paddies.

There was no compound wall as such on two sides except for the full grown banana trees and other ornamental ones.

It looked serene and pleasant.

(Summa oru glimpse.. ;))

Sivaangi hopped inside, threw her bag on the bed and came out happily with one raised eyebrow

"Awesome, you seriously outdid yourself, how did you find out about this place? " he asked sitting on one of the pool deck chair, stretching his long body.

"Adhukkudhaan social media la irukanumngardhu, got to know about it via instagram recommendations. " she replied sitting next to him.

"But konjam open ah irukara maari irukkey " he said looking around the resort.

"I don't think except for few snakes and lizards anybody will bother to disturb us here at night, look at your mobile even the cell service is crappy here" she replied with a smirk.

"Kedi, pakkava plan potruka pola? " he asked her in a teasing tone.

"Vera vazhi, idhellaam nee panna vendiyadhu" she replied with a smug look.

"Idhellaam nee pannu, edhellam naan correct ah pannanumo adha naan panren" he replied with a wink and moved closer to her when they got interrupted by a knock on the main entrance.

"Adei, ingayuma, aargghh" he literally screamed.

Sivaangi looked at him with a smile and got up to open the door.

"Hello sir, ma'am, I am the owner of this resort, is everything comfortable? " the man at the door asked cordially.

"Nee ippadi disturb panradhu thavira ellaame comfortable" Ashwin mumbled between his teeth.

"Sorry? "he asked confused.

"Nothing, everything is comfortable, thank you" sivaangi replied.

"I am here to give you a small tour before you start,  please note that the entire rice paddy field belongs to us and no one can come here, so your privacy is guaranteed" he said walking inside the cottage.

"We don't have a restaurant, but we do have a private kitchen and a designated chef who is good with Indian cuisine too, so anything you want just call us, we have an errand boy 24/7 so anything you need to buy from outside he will do it for you and lastly we have stationed the car which picked you from the airport along with driver outside, so any where you want to go, we will be ready, at your service. " he said non stop like relaying a memorized chapter.