Triple Torture Week

Start from the beginning

MM?: Your father doesn't love us, he hates us.

GF?: He hates us.

DD: No. NOOOOOOO!!!!
I DIDN'T LEAVE YOU!!! I DIDN'T ABANDON YOU!!! I WAS FORCED INTO THE VOID!!!! DON'T GO!!!! NO!!! NO!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!

The window closed. I dropped to my knees, and just stayed there. I don't know how long it was. It could've been hours, or days, maybe even years. But after however long it was, I finally got up. I tried to find an exit, I kept walking endlessly. But found nothing.

DD: So that's it. I'm truly stuck here, forever.

Agoti POV

I was looking through 2 monitors, watching Old man Double D and Mommy Milkers in similar situations. Man this tech was awesome. Now they know how I felt trapped in the void. Alone, hopeless, away from my family. Man I missed Sol and Aldryx. It felt nice to finally get some payback.

Tabi: Hahahaha!!! This is priceless! Finally Daddy Dearest feels the pain that I felt!

Sky: Yeah, yeah, you 2 got back at the parents. Now move outta the way! It's my turn to break Girlfriend!!!

Agoti: Cool your tits, also the torture Girlfriend thing is over there. This one is for Double D and M n' M.

Sky: Right, just got so excited I forgot. Now to show her what happens when you get in between me and Boyfriend!

Girlfriend POV

I woke in a familiar white void. I looked at myself and saw no injuries, I also felt no pain or anything. Something weird was going on. I saw another bright light, but this one was different. When it died down I was crucified again. I knew who was behind this but this time, for whatever reason, I was actually scared. I saw that yandere bitch, but she looked a lot more terrifying than before.

Sky: Time to teach you why you should stay away from Boyfriend.

TORTURE WARNING

She manifested nails and drove then into me. I felt them go into my skin and out the other side of my body. I was about to scream but a nail went into my throat. Blood leaked out of me and fell into a pool below me. Sky walked up to me and raised her claws and stuck them into my eye. She slowly pulled it out. I could see the connective tissues being pulled out too. Then, she ate my eye in front of me. I proceeded to vomit, but instead of regular vomit, blood came out.

Sky: Awww, whats the matter? Don't like being crucified? Fine, I'll get you down.

She forcefully pulled me down off the cross. Which was horrible, bits of flesh and tissue came of exposing a lot of my bones. More blood was leaking out of me, I wasn't sure how I hadn't passed out yet. I tried to stand up but Sky stepped on knees and broke them with a loud CRUNCH!!!

Sky: Hehehe. Well, guess we know whose the better girlfriend now. Oh Boyfriend!

I saw Boyfriend walk out of the darkness. He walked up to Sky and kissed her, the 2 made out for a long while. At that point, you would've thought I wished Sky just killed me. But that wasn't the case, I was FURIOUS!!! I tried to change into my demon form, but nothing happened.

Sky: Aw, now that's cute. You think that's gonna save you? Think again. Ski, finish her.

A mini Sky appeared and jumped onto my face and tore into me with her tiny claws. She ripped all the flesh off my face, scalped me, ripped my tongue out. Before finally biting my remaining eye out. Then I wasn't conscious anymore.

Icee POV

I'M BAAAAAACK!!!

I teleported into the room with the torture simulators.

Icee: Hey guys! How was the simulators? Did you have fun?

Sky: I sure did, that felt great!!!

Tabi: She might not be dead, but this was just as good.

Agoti: I'm glad I finally got back at those assholes.

Alright, everyone had fun. I'm glad they did.

Icee: Great to hear that! But now its time to send them back. I just finished rapping with Boyfriend and I wann see how the 3 react once they're out of the simulation. Oh man, I bet it's gonna be great!

Sky: Aww! Do we have to?

Icee: Yes, come on. Can't keep them here forever. Well, I can but I don't want to keep them in my house.

Agoti: Eh, fair enough. I'm satisfied anyways.

Tabi: I think I've left enough of an impact on both of them.

Sky: Ugh, fine.

Icee: Alright, here are some portals to your homes. And I'll just kick these 3 into the streets.

I did that and then sent some spy-squitos after them. They woke up and were in front of Whitty.

Whitty: Huh? You!?! Daddy DEAREEEEEEE-

He blowed up.

If these were songs, I'd name name them Tabi Torture, Void Heartache, and Sky's Rage