The Next Day+Evil Planning

I decided to meet with Tabi, see how he was doing. When I got to his house he instantly let me in. He looked a bit agitated.

Tabi: AAAAUUUUGGHHHH!!!! WHY CAN'T I KILL THAT BRAT!!!

Icee: Easy buddy. Why dont you calm down and explain what you've been doing since I last saw you?

Tabi: (inahales and exhales very deep breath) I've took your advice, but that hasn't worked. The poison I got had no affect, also turns out I'm no good with sniping, and she hasn't been anywhere where I can sneak up on her without anyone noticing.

Icee: Hmmmm...I have an idea that I've been thinking of for awhile. It involves you and some other people that don't like the Dearests.

Tabi: Hmmm...I'm interested. Who else does this involve?

Icee: 2 people. A dude named Agoti, and a girl named Sky.

Tabi: Hey I know Agoti! I just met him yesterday. But who is Sky?

Icee: One of BFs fangirls. She was really nice, but had some anger issues. Anyways she doesn't like GF, so she would help with my plan.

Tabi: OK, so what would the 4 of us do exactly?

Icee: I would distract BF, while you 3 "take care" of GF. But not kill her, I have a much better plan.

Tabi: Better than killing her? Now I'm really interested.

After explaining, I found Agoti. He was with a blue dude made of fire and a guy who looked like him but red.

Icee: Agoti, I have a plan.

With Sky...

Sky: Alright Ski, now I want you to...oh hey! Nice to see you again...Now that I think about it, I don't think I actually got your name.

Icee: Icee, anyways what's with the mini you?

Sky: Oh that's Ski.

Ski: Pow!

Icee: Aw, thats adorable. Anyways I got an idea.

After explaining...

Sky: Oh...hell...yes.

She had a red glint in her eye, and her teeth turned sharp as she smiled.

Icee: Now just let me some preparations and we'll be good to go.

Ski: Pow!

Alright, next chapter will be BF vs. Icee.