EPISODE 27 - CAN I ?

Start from the beginning

YN : ( excited and confused) halmoni? Don't tell us that you made this all dishes for breakfast!!

HALMONI : (came near her and pinched her nose) you silly girl!! You know how thin you look!! Huh? This is for your breakfast, everyone should complete the food. This is my order!!!

Everyone looks pathetic. Everyone sat and started to eat. Ella was just looking at the food and thinking about something.
Jin noticed ella.

JIN : what happened baby? ( to ella)

ELLA : no-nothing oppa!! Just missed my appa! He used to eat with me, when it's the weekend.

JIN : ( ruffled her hair ) but now your family became big baby!!!

ELLA : yeahh( smiled and hugged jin)

Jin made ella sit on his lap and everyone started to feed and having a family time with bts and blackpink.

ELLA : ahhh I am full!! ( laughing) hahahhaha

(Yn was just looking at them. Suddenly she remembered her appa and eomma. They don't used to be so lovely with yn. All they need is yn should learn manners and be perfect. Only on the weekend,yn's mom and dad will be available at home. Even at that time,yn wish to have some lovely time with them. But they just discuss about some mafia stuffs alone and they make yn to stay away from that. Yn always wish to have some time with them, by seeing her friends parents pampering and have a lovely family time. When yn's friends used to say how lovely and family time their family will have on weekend makes yn wonder how that actually feel to have a family time with her father and mother. But it have never happened in her life.)

Yn was lost in her own thoughts, uncle yeon noticed it.

UNCLE : yn? What happened baby? ( worried)

Now everyone looked at her, yn shrugged it off.

YN : n-nothing!! ( fake smiled at everyone)

Yn saw the family picture which was hanged in the wall and looked down sadly.

UNCLE : ynie?

YN : hmm? ( saw a chopsticks full of food infront of her mouth)

UNCLE : Say ahhh!!!

YN : (moved her mouth here and there playfully) aniiiiiyoooo!!! Hahaha

UNCLE : my ynie baby is back!!! Hahah( tickled her)

YN : hahahah stop it dad!!!🤣🤣 ok ok I am eating!!!

Uncle yeon stopped tickling, suddenly yn started to run.

YN : gotcha!!!! 😌😉

UNCLE : you naughty!!! ( catched yn) don't forget that I am your sooper cool dadda !!! ( proud smile)

HALMONI : yahhhh come and eat!!

UNCLE : okay eomma!!!

Uncle yeon took yn and made her sit on his lap and started to feed her. Suddenly, yn started to feed dadda .