EPISODE 26 - HALMONI!!!

Start from the beginning

This is Kim hae sook. She is yn father's mom. She is the queen of this mafia. She gave the king position to her son, as her husband died. She has a step son, who is the older brother of Mr.kim(yn's dad) but because of the talent and power yn's dad made yn's grandpa made yn's dad as the king.

She is strict with yn's brother but she is not strict with yn. She is sweet towards yn and strict towards her brothers.

She is funny at times but when she becomes angry, no one can stop her.

Back to the story:)

Everyone stood up and bowed to their grandma.

GRANDMA  : yeah yeahh, sit down. Where is yn? ( suddenly she saw ella) who is this little girl?

JIN : She is xx man's son. As her father went with our father for some missions. Mom told to take care of her halmoni!!

HALMONII  : Come here baby!! ( ella went near her) aigoo, she looks so cute!!

They spend some time speaking random stuffs. Suddenly they heard another knocks to see Mr.kim yeon seok(1st son of this mafia family) .

AUTHOR NIM :

He is the first son of this mafia family but they didn't reveal it publicly as Mr

He is the first son of this mafia family but they didn't reveal it publicly as Mr.kim became the king. He didn't want anyone to know about it. He is a well known doctor, he owns number 1  big hospital in Korea. He is a well known doctor in South Korea. But on one knows that he does some silent missions for this mafia family. If some fights or injure comes, they go to Mr.yeon seok to get treated. He is sweet and caring towards yn. Yn calls him as dad, as he actually take care of her like her own dad. He is sweet but when he get angry, no one can stop or talk back at him. Bts have a big respect on him. They call him as uncle yeon.

MR.YEON :  hello boys!!!

Everyone bowed and showed their respect to him.

MR.YEON : where is yn?

JIN : She is sleepi-

He went straight to her room to see yn sleeping.  He suddenly went near her and shake her a little.  She whined and opened her eyes to see yn's favorite uncle. Omg!!!

[Note  -  as yn used to call him as dad , don't get confused my frnds. She calls her real dad as appa and her uncle yeon as dad.]

YN : ( opened her eyes and got shocked) dad!!! ( hugged him tightly and started to cry hard)

UNCLE :  hey baby!!! Don't cry! Did anything happen? Hmmm?

YN : don't leave me this time dad!!! I missed you alot.  Ahhhhhhhh appa and eomma left me and I don't want you to leave me anymore. If you go take me with you dad.

UNCLE : ( confused)

( because whenever, uncle yeon tries to take her to his home. Yn don't go as she says she want to be with her brothers but now she is saying like this.)

UNCLE : Then what about your brothers? You don't love to leave them alone right? Hmm?

YN : They got a new sister dad. So I dont think they need me. They love her more than me. They care for her more than me. They treat her as their own sister more than me. Totally,  if I am not here too, they can be happy with her

UNCLE : what!! Who is that girl!!

( yn explained everything what actually happened)

YN was crying badly!!!!

After some minutes,somehow uncle yeon managed to make yn happy.

UNCLE : okay baby!!! If I go I will take my baby with me. No problem baby. You dad is always there for you!! Hmm? ( wiped her tears) now fresh up and come downstairs baby!! Your halmoni is waiting for you.!!!

YN : ( excited and shocked) what!!! Halmoni came. Yay!!! ( jumping excitedly)

UNCLE : yes baby!! Fresh up and come down, we can go out with everyone and have fun!!

TO BE CONTINUED....

If you like my ff, give me a star  🌟  yo encourage and boost me up guys!!
Take care of your health:)
Comment and share how you feel about this ff guys

See you soon with a new episode :)