✾𝟭𝟬𝟮✾

A pale man was walking through the cabin's entrance as he had slumped shoulders, his angle of view was on his shoes as he muttered

A pale man was walking through the cabin's entrance as he had slumped shoulders, his angle of view was on his shoes as he muttered. "May I... see your.. tickets, please?" he muttered silently. "What's he doing?" Tanjiro asked Y/n. "The conductor's going to check your ticket and punch a hole in it," Y/n explained. Y/n gave the conductor her ticket as he punched a hole in it before giving it back to Y/n. 

"See? Just like that!" Y/n exclaimed brightly as Kyojuro gave his ticket to the conductor, the conductor punched a hole on his ticket before giving it back to Kyojuro. "Oh, so like this?" Tanjiro asked as he handed the conductor his ticket as it was punched before the conductor gave it back to Tanjiro. "Yep!" Y/n said brightly as Tanjiro beamed in amusement as he stared at Y/n with sparkles around him. "Look Y/n, I did it!" Tanjiro said as he softly shove the ticket to her view as Y/n just smiled in content, he looks like a small child having a cheerful day. 

Zenitsu was on the ground, sobbing as he trembled on all fours, when the conductor was finished punching Inosuke's ticket, he turned to Zenitsu who just sobbed and gave him the ticket. "Here," he said. The lights suddenly broke into a flicker, it soon dimmed. Tanjiro looked around in surprise. 'What's that smell?' he thought in surprise. Kyojuro's expression broke into a serious one as Y/n kept a graceful smile on her face. "Thank you..." the conductor said with a hint of agony. 

Y/n looked at the conductor in amusement. Y/n stood up suddenly as her white haori flew behind her, she stood in front of the conductor and the others. Tanjiro tilted his head at her as Kyojuro broke into a smile. He was excited to see what Y/n could do. "Mr. Conductor! You may get hurt, so I suggest you step back," Kyojuro exclaimed brightly. 

"As this is an emergency, please overlook the fact that she have a sword," Kyojuro said brightly as always. The lights flickered before it dimmed. The passengers looked confused before it turned back on, a horrendous looking demon appeared. The passengers near the demon gasped in shock as Zenitsu trembled on his seat. He squeaked. The demon stood up as Tanjiro did too and he reached into his haori for his sword. 

"Was it your Blood Demon Art that hid your massive body?" Y/n asked curiously at the demon. "I had a hard time detecting you," she muttered as she unsheathed her pink blade, her hair was floating in the air as a pink flower attack was seen. "Remember this, if you kill anyone in this train, I will personally send you to hell," Y/n said as Kyojuro had sparkles around him. 'What an admirable statement!' he thought with a smile.