✾𝟭𝟬𝟮✾

Start from the beginning

"Me too, please!" Zenitsu said happily with bunny teeth. "Me too, please!" Inosuke screamed. "I'll train all of you!" Kyojuro smiled happily. Suddenly, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu were floating in the air. Y/n stood there with dotted eyes and a sweatdrop. "Big Bro Rengoku!" they chanted as they floated in the air and spun around Kyojuro. 

"Bro!" Tanjiro exclaimed with tears as he raised both of his hands. 

"Bro!" Zenitsu yelled with a blush on his face as he hugged himself. 

"Bro!" Inosuke yelled with his boar mask shoving into view. 

The both of them jumped in the air happily as Y/n blinked. Kyojuro laughed heartedly. "Big Bro Rengoku!" the three of them cheered, and they started jumping around in the air. 'What the--' Y/n grimaced at the sight before she jolted, noticing something. She squinted her eyes at the wooden floorboards and focused through the small cracks to see a pulsing meat. Y/n felt shivers running down her spine as she steadied herself, feeling rather uneasy. 

Y/n sighed silently before looking at the cheering trio. The three of them had smiles gracing their features as Y/n just smiled warmly at them. "You seem to grasp their attention, Kyojuro-sama," Y/n smiled softly at the golden haired man. Kyojuro smiled brightly at her. "It seems so!" he exclaimed. The light flickered noticeably before it dimmed. 

The sun shone high above the ground as the clouds were hazy as always. Y/n was in her demon slayer uniform as she stood steady on the ground, her face contorted to confusion. 'What happened?' she thought to herself as she looked around, she then turned around to see a girl with pink hair in braids and her purple eyes shone under the sun. Beside her stood a tall man with his hair in his ponytail. 

Y/n stared at them both, her breaths turned out to be pants as she ran towards them. "Y/n-chan!" the maid exclaimed before she let out an 'oof.' "Woah woah, calm down, what's wrong here little one?" the man asked as tears started spilling out uncontrollably. She gritted her teeth as she shut her eyes, her grip tightened. "Asasahi-sama! Aimi-chan!" Y/n cried out as she held them tightly. 

Asasahi blinked at her. Aimi hugged the girl back, confused at her actions. "Y/n, are you alright?" Aimi asked as Asasahi patted Y/n's head. "Don't cry now," Asasahi said softly as Y/n just tightened the grip on her. "I-I'm so sorry..." Y/n said as she sobbed. "For what?" Aimi and Asasahi asked in sync. "For leaving you two behind," she sobbed. "I'm sorry," she begged. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," Y/n continued as Aimi blinked. "It's alright, don't worry about it Y/n! You didn't do anything wrong!" Aimi exclaimed brightly as she grabbed Y/n by her shoulders and pulled her away from the two. 

"You never left us, and we never left you," Asasahi grinned. Y/n smiled brightly at the both of them. "Now, let's play some kites, yeah?" Asasahi raised a brow as he gave Y/n a flower kite. Y/n beamed and took it in her hands before she steadied herself. "Let's have a race!" Aimi beamed. Y/n look down to see that she was wearing her sandals and her blue haori with flower patterns, her kimono was dark blue as she had her hair in a tight bun as always. 

"Yeah!" Asasahi said before he steadied himself. "3," Aimi counted with a smirk. "2," Asasahi counted with a winning smirk. "1, GO!" Aimi yelled before she ran with the kite on her hands. She giggled brightly as her braids followed her. Y/n stood still, still shock that the both of them are here. 'Was being a Demon Slayer a dream after all?' Y/n thought silently. 'I guess.. It is..' she thought before she heard melodic giggles and shrieks. "I'LL BEAT YOU AIMI-- MUAHAHAHAH," Asasahi cackled as he ran fast and Y/n broke into a smile before she started running as fast as she could. 

Her kite soared into the sky as she ran with the wind. "OH NO-- Y/N'S CATCHING UP!" Asasahi screamed like a toddler as he ran even faster. "Y/N-CHAN IS SO FAST!" Aimi exclaimed. "LET'S TEAM UP ASASAHI! MUTINY!" she exclaimed with a cackle as the both of them started running together, gathering their strength before bursting through very fast. Y/n laughed happily as the both of them passed Y/n. "HOW COULD YOU TWO?" she exclaimed with a sarcastic fake voice.