✾𝟭𝟬𝟮✾

Start from the beginning

The demon shrieked at Y/n. She rushed to the front with a small smile as always. "Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo," Y/n said in a small voice as she jumped before chopping off the demon's neck, her attack flowed smoothly as she landed on the ground with her sword above her head. The demon shortly exploded as Kyojuro smiled happily before standing up. Another demon, similar like to which Y/n killed appeared. The demon jumped towards Kyojuro. 

"Flame Breathing, First form, Unknowing fire!" Kyojuro exclaimed before he dashed towards the demon, cutting its head before he smashed into another cabin, kicking open the door and landing on the ground cooly, the demon exploded in the air as Tanjiro stood there in amazement. "Amazing," Tanjiro muttered. "They sliced their heads off with a single blow," he mumbled. 

The passengers looked at the elegant Y/n as they gasped in amusement, some was even blushing. "There's more... Follow me!" Kyojuro exclaimed as he ran further in the train as Y/n quickly followed  the golden haired man, Inosuke ran after Y/n as Tanjiro followed her. Zenitsu was on the ground, grimacing at them in shock. "D-Don't leave me behind!" he exclaimed before he got up and ran towards the four of them. 

The Hashiras faced a disgusting looking demon who was absolutely distorted. Its long arms and legs stood and grabbed on to the edges of the seats as a passenger was seen trembling, the demon aimed at the passenger as the passenger dodged it and fall on to the floor. "You will not lay a finger on that man!" Kyojuro exclaimed. The demon raised his head and stared at him. 

Tanjiro and Inosuke moved in front of Y/n and Kyojuro protectively with their swords drawn out. Tanjiro was in front of Y/n as he held a hand out protectively in front of her. "Didn't you hear?" Kyojuro asked. "Your opponents stands right in front before you."

"What the hell is that?" Zenitsu screamed. "It's arms are so friggin' long!" he yelled as he trembled. "All right! First come, first served!" Inosuke yelled as he steadied himself. "Inosuke--" Y/n warned but Inosuke ran towards the demon "Hold up!" Tanjiro exclaimed after him. "We have to save the passengers first!" he yelled. 

"Won't matter once I obliterate this thing!" Inosuke yelled he jumped in the air as he raised both of his swords, two arms grew from the demon's stomach and aimed at Inosuke. His swords clashed against the demon's arms as he turned in the air. Y/n leaped forward quickly as she wrapped her arms around him before her feet touch against the chairs, she dropped Inosuke quickly on the chairs before she pushed herself off the chair as Kyojuro leaped forward to carry the passenger to safety. 'They're so fast!' Tanjiro said with amazement. 

Y/n unsheathed her blade as she steadied herself in a more better angle, a smile graced her features, she managed to flip in the air as she cut the lower body of the demon, it fell on to the ground as she flipped before landing swiftly in front of the entrance of the cabin. "Leave this to me, Y/n-san!" Kyojuro exclaimed as he leaped forward to the bleeding demon. "Flame Breathing, Second form, Rising Scorching Sun!" he exclaimed before he raised his blade and cut the demon's head with a swing of fire. 

The demon's upper body fell on to the ground as it clashed with some of the wood in the train. Y/n gasped in amusement. Such a beautiful breathing! "T--That--- That..." Tanjiro trailed off. "That was awesome!" he exclaimed with tears escaped his eyes and he smiled brightly at them both. 

"Talk about brilliant sword skills, man!" he yelled loudly. Tanjiro then cheered as he raised both of his arms in the air. "Please make me your apprentice!" he cheered brightly to Kyojuro. Y/n beamed up at Kyojuro. "Your breathing styles are so cool!" she cheered. Kyojuro smiled brightly. "Sure, I'll make a fine swordsman out of you, and thank you, Y/n-san, yours are amazing as well!" Kyojuro exclaimed with a bright cheerful face.