ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59

Start from the beginning

"LUCAS

"LUCAS... LUCAS!" Riley yelled, trying her best to look for a pulse. Blood was everywhere, and the big cut on his neck wasn't making it any better. She could only think of putting pressure on the wound and call for Adele.

"Ri... OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! LUCAS!" Adele screamed, bending to her son, shaking as she held his wrist. "Thank you... he's still alive. Call Mary and Faith! We need to get him to the hospital now! What at about Alessa?"

"She was just knocked out, Mrs. Köhler...."

"Good, make sure she is okay and find that asshole now!" Adele said as the guards ran from the room. Some of them stayed, but only those helped get Lucas and Alessa to the hospital. This was killing her. Emmanuel has never really been in their home until now. How did he know how to gain access to their labs and other parts of the home? When Chance didn't know himself.

"Liebe!" Luca said out of breath. From the look on his face, she could tell it was something else other than Lucas.

"No... no! Tell me he's not Luca!"

Takahiro was still on the hunt for Imon

Takahiro was still on the hunt for Imon. It seemed that he had made himself ghost within the main house, but there weren't too many places he could hide. A thought crossed his mind. Then again, it was wrong to use Maddison, especially if Xerxes the others didn't want the girl to know. It had to be another way, or maybe it didn't, because soon as Hiro started to think of alternatives, Imon walked in from the basement with a smirk.

"Tanaka, do Xerxes know you're sneaking about his home like a traitor?" He asked. Hiro gave him an evil smirk that caused the man to take a step back. "Man, what the fuck is wrong with you? Kamaria didn't give you any pussy this morning? I hate to tell you, bro-in-law, I don't go that way." He spoke.

Still, Takahiro didn't say a word as he nicely pulled both of his swords from his waist, backing Imon into the wall behind. At the moment, Hiro had both blades at the man's neck in the shape of an X, ready to cut off his head.

"You know the sad thing. I have to tell your wife that I killed you and why. Maddison deserves better than a traitor husband, but it seems that's what you and Mariah were all about. It wouldn't surprise me if you fucked her too."