Lunch Time!

RIIIIIIIIIIING! It's time for lunch. Jacob tried to look for his friends Lee and Diego and goes sit with them. They are giggling and throwing food at each other, until Jacob notices at the corner of his eye that Ruben is sitting with someone else, his enemy. David. Jacob gets jealous and upset, but he doesn't realize he's making it obvious. Whispers and giggling, Jacob turns his head around and finds his friends laughing at him. "What?" Jacobs asks irrated,"nothing" giggles Lee. I really hope I didn't make it obvious, Jacob mutters to himself. "Hey", interrupts Jacob's thoughts, he turns around to see Ruben right in front of him. Jacob gets startled, "Oh h-hey, Ruben" , "what's up?". Ruben looks as red as a tomato because he is very white, so you can tell easily. "Uhm uh, well" Ruben sighs, "I need to talk to you, real quick, meet me in the restroom" Jacob gets scared, and as soon as Ruben walks away, Lee and Diego are laughing their ass off. "Ooh~", " meet me in the restroom" Lee teased. "Oh fuck off Lee", Jacob says annoyed.

He starts walking towards the bathroom in 2nd hall with butterflies in his stomach. I really hope he didn't see me staring at him, that would be so fucking weird of me, I wonder what he is thinking about me right now, Jacob gets worried.
He is there, right there at the door Ruben is waiting for him. Ah shit, I wonder what he's gonna say or do, Jacob says to himself.