CHAPTER 7 - The Rise Of The Supreme Commander!

Start from the beginning

Chapter 195 : Destroying It!

•••

Tap. Tap.

He stopped walking.

He was in front of a long oval table. The head seat was reserved for Count Henituse.

•••

'A meeting?'

•••

Cale stood there, but did not sit down.
His gaze headed toward young master Eric's father, Count Wheelsman, as he greeted him with his eyes.

He had already discussed things with Count Wheelsman.

•••

Count Wheelsman started to smile when he made eye contact with Cale. Cale just nods at him.

•••

- Human

Raon started to speak into Cale's mind. Raon had arrived here first.

- Those shits talked badly about you. It is amazing. Do they not want to live?

'What a vicious six-year-old.'

•••

Many nobles pale at the young dragon statement.

"Human! I'm not vicious!" Raon said with a pout. There was some cookies crumbs on his face while some whipped cream on Hong. On was the most neat out of the all of them.

"Yeah, yeah."
Cale smile fondly at his kids as he lean toward them to wipe their face. His face that was frowning before was now smiling.

Basen, Lily, and Azad started to smile when they noticed that his mood seem to lighten.

"Young master Cale, you look really beautiful when you smile like that." Rosalyn suddenly blurted out.

Many people nodded in agreement.

"Thank you, miss Rosalyn."
Cale was a little embarrassed after hearing Rosalyn's words but he didn't show it.

Although if you look closely, you could see that his ear already turned red.

'Omg! He's really cute!'

-

"Boss is really cute." Liam commented. The other nods in agreement.

Aiden's group didn't put a sound proof barrier or wear cloak anymore, since everyone already find out.

The Sun God followers want to deal with Jack and Hannah but couldn't because of their group and Cale. They had felt a terrifying aura emit from him when they want to do something to the twin.

•••

Contrary to his thoughts, Cale's expression was calm.

•••

"He really good at controlling his facial expressions." Alberu commented.

"It would be weird if I couldn't since I've been acting as trash for about 10 of years already." Cale, who heard what Alberu said, mumbled subconsciously.

Many people turned to look at him when they heard what he said.

Cale shut his mouth and ignored them when he remember that they could hear him.

While some people thought.
'Acting?'

•••

He calmly looked down at the group.