ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57

Start from the beginning

"You don't look too fucking happy." Elijah said, coming up to his brother. Xerxes wore a frown, and his eyes were brown beside their normal blue. "Here, smoke with me. Shit, it can't be that fucking bad, bro. Look at me. I should be somewhere crying asking whoever why me, but the devil said it was time for the bitch to be punished." He laughed.

"You can't take a damn thing seriously when you're high. Can you?" X asked as Elijah looked at him and burst out laughing. Xerxes chuckled, shaking his head. "Eli, what if I told you I had a baby with another woman?"

"I would say you're bullshitting me. X, you would never cheat on Ri. Everyone knows that shit. So, either you fucked up drunk somewhere, or one of these bitches stole a condom, which I didn't think you used... Oh yeah, I forgot about you, no baby faze." He said, making Xerxes look over to his brother nodding his head.

"Well, I do...."

"Xerxes, stop fucking lying!" Elijah yelled as Xerxes handed him his phone with a picture of a little girl that looked little like Xylia.

"Nigga you cheated?!" His brother semi-yelled as X held down his head

"I didn't cheat! Her name is Harper, but your wife did this. She paid one of the maids to steal condoms to impregnate herself. Mariah thought it would be a good way to come between Riley and me. I don't know she and Ri had a big fight...."

"Man, this shit here was low. Mariah always talked about how she didn't want to be like her parents, but she was just like them. Why I have never seen her around.... Nevermind. I know why it upsets Riley, so you keep your fucking distance. Still, this is your child, bro. Ri needs to grow the fuck up. This wasn't something that you did. Harper needs to know her Father. Are you good with her not knowing? How old is she?" Eli spoke.

"I don't think you are high enough. You're asking too many fucking questions." He laughed. "Six, and she knows who I am, Elijah, and you're the only one that knows this beside our parents and us. So, keep it to yourself. I feel fucking guilty, and I didn't do anything wrong... I know deep down Riley thinks I slept with her." He said, and his brother likely touched his back.

"Hey, don't let what happened to Mariah bring up those bad memories. You and Riley are strong X. So, is Lucas and Gen. I worked so fucking hard to have what the four of you have and fail. Where I don't know and don't fucking care at this moment. I just wish the girl had the guts to tell me she didn't want me, or she was fucking my damn cousin old ass."

"We don't know that yet. Still, if she was Eli, this has been going on for a while... I send word for Chance to meet us here. What are you going to do if it was him that killed her?" Xerxes said, waiting for his brother's response.

"Nothing. Mariah made her choice, and that is what got her killed. I don't care anymore. Killing Chance or beating his ass won't change what she did. Riah cheated and conceived a child with him. I just want to be clear with the man. Bri stays with me. I am her Dad. That is it. Other than I don't fucking care."