Fazbear Company

After Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex burned down, it took hours for the fire to be put out. Luckily there was only one actual casualtie, sadly millions of dollars were lost with all the damage a burned animatronics. The easy part was rebuilding the mall but re-adding the animatronics was extremely difficult. Especially with the multiple copyright disagreements. Or should they continue with the animatronics franchise in general and keep it a regular mall. The only robotics around were map bots that were very common, and wet floor bots. But a man stepped in saying how they should keep the entertainment/party part, to keep customers coming in. Many didn't agree because some of the staff remember's how children went missing from always running around, how rebuilding would cost millions and it if fails there screwed, or how many parents wouldn't like there children around potentially dangerous animatronics. But many agreed with the man saying we shouldn't let the franchise die to a fire once again, saying Freddy and his friends deserve to have another chance.

The good thing about the many who agreed was that they were robotics engineers. This new generation of engineers were very happy to see that the memory chip's in all the ruined animatronics were intact and they wanted the funds to build them again.

After fighting tooth and nail the current owners of the Fazbear franchise were asked to work with the mall again and they agreed. The man was elated that he finally convinced everyone to add the animatronics back.

But there was a catch in the deal Gregory made with the engineers, the mall, and the Fazbear company, no one wanted to have there child be only taken care of by animatronics, the Fazbear company didn't want to leave out any characters sense they'll get more money, and the engineers wanted to use some designs they've worked on for some of the animatronics. So the deal was, all animatronics work for the party section and everything else stay-Controlled by humans, no more S.T.A.F.F not or Security bots, they will also be human staffed each given a emergency button in case any animatronics go out of control. They're taking extra security measures, only giving the entertainment bots a special security feature if they believe a child or staff member is in major need of help or assistance. Not wanting to have another mall destroyed or forced to be closed down by a death count.

So in conclusion the Mega Pizzaplex is retaking control in the mall main industry. Reintroducing the GlamRock Freddy's band including Foxy by popular demand! And the newest of them all is The Sun & Moon show!!

We hope you enjoy your visit!~