Kakyoin

Sorry for not updating, Niggas got school n Shii🙄🤚🏽

(Skipping to after the explanation and going to the morning jotaro is walking to school bc I don't feel like writing it)

Your pov
"Remind me why you're here again" Jotaro asked while looking at you and walking towards his school. "Because I have to make sure dio didn't already start sending his goons and my brother told me to 'blend in'" why can't Jotaros school have cuter uniforms, I look like a damn sailor. As me and the bulky fake Andy black (a/n omg do y'all know who that is😭) get close to some stairs a group of girls look at him then looked at me and stated whispering. One of them with brownish orange hair walks up to us with the group following, " who are you and why are you with jojo" she said with a deep ass voice looking me up and down. Calm down orphan annie ion want yo man, I rolled my eyes at her "why didn't you tell me you were so popular Kujo, I'm y/n and I'm just a family friend visiting". She glared at me and started taking to Jotaro, I tuned everything out until Jotaro suddenly fell down the stairs when we were walking down. I felt someone staring and looked around and saw nothing so I went to help Jotaro up.

Before I could help him some fine ass boy with red hair helped him, it was suspicious but when I walked up to them he said he was a new student and handed Jotaro a handkerchief and walked away. "Damn he was kinda cute I shoulda took shorty out" I said looking at him walk away, " you good Kujo that was a zesty ass fall, you were like a white girl in a scary movie that tripped over air" I laughed at that its true tho. " fuck you with your weird ass and yeah I'm fine" he said while rolling his eyes at me.

(Time skip to the fight scene)

No pov
As Jotaro was just finishing the fight y/n walked in the nurses room after using the bathroom and froze in shock. "I leave you alone for one damn second and this happens" she said looking at the mess and people on the ground, "relax at least I know how to fight and guess who caused it, your 'shorty' from the steps" Jotaro said, dammit can't have shit can I.