Tokyo

An:Black Jolyne has my heart also italics mean your talking in your head

Y/n POV:

When we arrived in tokyo and stepped off the plane Mr. Joestar said that his daughter Holly was waiting for him in the lobby. As we walked into the lobby a blonde lady came running to us, "PAPA, IM SO HAPPY YOUR HERE" she smiled and hugged him and he laughed "my one and only daughter in trouble? I'd take a whole trip around the globe". After that Holly wouldnt let Mr. Joestar go, which included her tickling him as well. Nonetheless it was weird as hell and people were looking at us.

After that Mr. Joestar and Holly talked about an 'evil spirit' being around Jotaro which I can only guess is a stand. "Another arm, it grabbed the gun" Holly said while in tears. I looked at Avdol and he knew what I was thinking, it was obviously a stand and Holly said that she saw it which means she might have one too. Mr. Joestar assured Holly that everything would be fine and looked at me and Avdol and snapped which mean it was time to go, I'm guessing were going to see jotaro.

No ones POV:

Jotaro was in a jail cell playing with a remote controlled car, not only that he had a load of stuff in there. A table, coffee, a comfortable rolling chair, and books. Around the corner was shaking cop, "he keeps getting more stuff.. And hes violent. Something heinous is haunting him. If word of this ever gets out, I'll get canned". Then a big figure towered over him "Dont worry, I'll be taking my grandson home."

Y/n POV:

"Grandson?" Jotaro said. The cop turned  around and asked what Mr. Joestar was doing here "I told you that this was as far as you can go" said another cop, Mr. Joestar just kept pushing past him "move your in the way" he said then picked both cops by the back of their jackets and throwing them to the side. Holly was almost in tears looking at Jotaro behind bars "JOTARO ITS GRANDPA HE CAN HELP. JUST COME OUT WITH HIM". Mr. Joestar and Jotaro stood directly across from each other, only the cell bars separating them. I felt a bunch of tension, Jotaro was about the same size as Mr. Joestar and still wearing his school uniform. I turned towards Avdol "Theres no way this fucker is 17, he looks hefty as hell" like honestly what is Ms. Holly feeding him.

"Come out we're going home" Mr. Joestar said to Jotaro "get lost" he said back. What is this emo kids problem "I didnt ask for you, you'll 'help'? What can you do for me, sorry you came all the way from New York but you cant help me grandpa" so they think that he came from New York. I turned to Avdol again "what's his problem cant he see that Mr. Joestars trying to help him?" He shook his head at me. When I looked back at them jotaro was holding up a peice of metal and Mr. Joestar was looking at his hand, a metal hand? I did not see that coming. "You didnt notice? That's the evil spirit so stay back".