Chapter 9: Thomas' Christmas Song

It was Christmastime on the Island of Sodor, so Thomas sang a song,"Christmas time again heal the world let them know it 's christmas time again it 's time to be nice to the people you ca n't stand all year i 'm growing tired of all this christmas cheer you people scare me please stay away from my home if you do n't wanna spend this time without you i 'll see you soon there 's no christmas without you you know that i need you you know that i need you here with me baby please come home they 're singing " deck the halls with boughs of holly rockin ' around the christmas tree i do n't need nobody else but you should 've seen him run away from the darkness everybody wants to be good at christmas 'cause nobody wants to be good at christmas i 'm singing goodbye to the year before i know that the next one will be different so much more all of the bells ringing out for christmas and a happy new year good tidings to you and your kin good tidings for christmas and a happy new year oh hey angel in the snow i 'm under the mistletoe let 's get away from new york wanna find another place to go so... Play oh oh christmas my christmas tree is delicious you 're the single item on my list you 're my one and only christmas wish the mistletoe is where i 'll be waiting for the snow to fall it does n't matter if it 's cold out here and all the fun we had last year hanging lights on the tree its fun to remember memories in december stockings hung on the chimney put up the tree the holly and the ivy cause its almost christmas day christmas bells are ringing carolers are singing there 's a whole world of joy and cheer that 's a very very very nice christmas you 're having-"