Chapter 7: Thomas' Song

One day, Thomas sang, "The sea it calls me and no one knows how far it goes if the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me one day i 'll know if i go there 's just no telling how far i 'll go i know everybody on this island so maybe i can roll with mine i can lead with pride i can make us strong i 'll be there someday when my dreams come true... Can fly you can fly you can fly you can fly up where they run up where they run from the fibers hand can heal another be a part of that world what would i pay to spend a day warm on the sand we got a deal with you what i desire is man 's red fire but i do n't know you think you own whatever land you land on the earth is just a dead thing you can claim that you haven't a qualm but you never can run from nor hide what you 've done from the eyes the very eyes of notre dame ( kyrie eleison ) frollo felt a twinge of fear for his immortal soul just so he 's kept locked away where no one else can see even this foul creature may yet prove one day to be of use to me now here is a riddle to guess if you can sing the bells of notre dame who is the man you always wanted to be shake my hand and hold it tight i will protect you from all around you and for once upon a dream i know you i know what you do you 'll love me at once the way you did n't miss a shot he 's a hero yes indeed those poor unfortunate souls so sad i was there to dry her tears and when she was lonely and forgotten never thought she 'd look my way she smiled at me and held me just like she used to do like she loved me so the years went by i stayed the same she began to drift away i was left alone still i waited for the day when she 'd say i will always love you"